Chapter 11: Serpents?

Its been a week since the discovery of Jason Blossom and the Drive In was closing and Sheriff Keller was expecting everyone.
You were at Pops sitting next to Jughead staring at your (favorite milkshake flavor) milkshake.
"The drive in closing it's another nail in Riverdale." Jughead said mad.
"Juggie." You said softly.
"I'm mad and not just about losing my job but the drive in should mean something to us. People should be trying to save it." Jughead said.
"In this age of Netflix do people really want to watch a movie in a car? I mean who even goes there." Veronica said.
"I don't know Roni. The drive in does have an antique feeling." You said.
"People who get bad stuff go there." Kevin said.
"Car enthusiasts." Jughead said.
"Right F/N and Bets." Jughead said.
"Totally." Betty said.
"I support you Juggie." You said and he grabbed your hand underneath the table.
"Anyway it's closing because the town owns it but didn't invest in it. So an anonymous buyer made Mayor McCoy an offer she couldn't refuse." Jughead said.
You looked at Roni she was smirking and you looked down.
"Dad really." You thought.
"An anonymous buyer what do they have to hide no one even cares." Veronica said.
"I do! F/N does." Jughead said.
"You guys should all come to closing night." Jughead said.
"Any suggestions?" Jughead asked.
"Maybe a movie staring a rebel." Betty said and everyone chuckled.
"What about a horror movie." You said.
"Haven't we had enough horror?" Kevin asked.
"Just a suggestion and it's perfect if you have a date in mind." You said.
"Might as well get a romance and save the jump scares." Veronica said.
"You guys are no fun." You said with a laugh.
You saw Cheryl being mean to your mom and you and Veronica jumped to defend her.
"Cheryl-" You and Veronica began.
"Honey I got this. Cheryl I went to school with your mother she didn't know the difference between having money and having class either." Mom said and you and Veronica smiled.
You two sat back down and you saw the music teacher, Archie, and Fred.
"I'll be right back." Betty said.
"No Betty." You said.
"Wait what's happening?" Kevin asked.
"What's happening do we know? Is it about me?" Veronica asked worried.
"I have a feeling." You said.
"So do I. No and also I let it go." Jughead said.
"You are you and I'm me the new girl. I'll be back." Veronica said.
You sighed.
"What was it like before she and F/N got here?" Kevin asked.
"I honestly cannot remember." Kevin added.
"Probably less fun." You commented.
"That's true." Jughead said.

It was school and you saw Jughead passing out paper to students.
"Hey Jug hey Archie." You said.
"F/N I need you." Cheryl said and dragged you to the student lounge.
"F/N Veronica it saddens me that your mom has to sink to some unspeakable lows just to keep those purses on your arms what's next selling her hair extensions?" Cheryl asked.
"My mom is a waitress Cheryl." Veronica said.
"Your concern just shows you have an alternate motive." You said.
"What is it?" Veronica asked.
"Only to remind you your place in this school." Cheryl said.
"Threatened much? Don't worry you may be a character from a 90s theme movie but I'm not. What does any of this have to do with my mom being a waitress?" Veronica asked.
"Just that I saw her talking to a Southside Serpent last night in an alley behind Pops." Cheryl smirked.
"They were having an extremely heated discussion see for yourself." Cheryl said and showed you her phone.
"Cheryl you have no right to be taking pictures of people without there consent. Mind your business. Eventually you will experience something tragic and when you need people the most no one will be there for you." You said.
"I already experienced something tragic." Cheryl said.
"The only reason why people care is because people actually liked Jason to my knowledge and everyone at this school hates you." You said.
"Whatever loser." Cheryl said and walked away.
"Who or what is the Southside Serpents?" Veronica asked Kevin.
"There this gang of bikers who pretty much stay in the Southside of town because they are sorta dangerous petty thieves, dealers." Kevin said.
"So what would my mom being doing with them?" You asked.
"Time to find out." Veronica said.

It was lunch and you were acting strange.
"F/N are you okay?" Jughead asked.
"No." You said.
"What happened?" He asked.
"My mom was in an argument with a Serpent and I have no idea what they would be fighting about." You said.
"Serpents aren't all bad. More misunderstood." Jughead said.
"So it might not be bad." Jughead said trying to reassure you.
You smiled. "Thanks for trying to reassure me."
"You will find out the reason soon." Jughead said.