Chapter 46: Surviving Without You

Jughead's POV
Everyday without her is like hell on Earth. Life is so hard without F/N. Riverdale isn't the same Veronica and the Lodges aren't the same as well. Veronica has come to school red eyed from crying every single day. She even keeps a picture of the two of them when they were kids in a locket she keeps with her everyday. The only person who understood my pain even slightly was Veronica because we were both missing the same person.  I've left Riverdale High and now I go to Southside High where I met this interesting girl named Toni that I know F/N wouldn't approve of me hanging out with but truth be told Toni knows I'm with F/N and she sees my dedication to her.  As well Archie made a viral video and that caused tension within the town. I sometimes ponder what is going on with the E/C eyed girl I miss.

It's been so long that I've been forgetting what her laugh sounds like. How I envy the people who get to see her smile everyday and who get to hear her laugh. I wish I could just go to her and wrap her in my arms tightly and never let her go. How I long for there to just be something that brings her back to Riverdale and into my arms once again. I miss her beautiful mind and looking into her eyes and knowing that I'm home. I know it's for the best that she's gone but I just can't shake the feeling that something is going to happen and I want her by my side no matter what it is.

Your POV
Italy was torture for you in the beginning. You were crying everyday because you miss your family, you were having trouble getting around the country, and most of all you missed your beanie wearing boy. You missed his smell, his eyes, and hearing his voice. You were beginning to forget what it felt like to be wrapped in his arms. You were constantly messaging him about what you were experiencing but with different time zones it was hard to get a response. You were also really concerned when you awoke to a message about Toni.

Jug: I made a friend her name is Toni she is a serpent.
You: Toni is a girl?
Jug: Yeah but don't worry she isn't you so there's nothing happening.
You: You sure?
Jug: I'm positive. Don't worry and here's a kiss from me to you my diamond girl 💋
You: I felt it ☺️

But as time went on you began enjoying your time. You made friends and you fell in love with the culture. You would also text Jug every single day whenever you were free.  But as time went on you had a gut feeling. That something was going to happen. You don't know what but you knew you had to go to Jug.