Chapter 50: Home Sweet Home

You and Jughead released from the embrace and he looked at you and you both smiled.
"Does anyone else know that you're here?" Jughead asked.
"I went to Pops to see if you were there but you weren't. So it's just you and Pops who know that I'm here." You said.
"Wait wait wait Veronica doesn't even know you are here?" Jughead questioned.
"Nope i planned to see my family next but I wanted to see you first." You smiled.
"I'll walk you to your house if you want." Jughead suggested.
You took his hand. "Of course I'll take your hand and you can take my bags."
He chuckled. "Of course sweetie." 
As you two were walking you were catching up he was letting you know the whole deal with Riverdale and you were telling him about Italy.  He seemed fascinated at your tales because in Italy life was normal nothing bad happened. While in Riverdale it's filled with drama.
  "Well we're here." Jughead said.
You looked at him sadly not wanting to leave him. "I'll see you soon Jug."
"I'll see you around too F/N." Jughead said and kissed you.
"Bye." You both said in unison. You were sad to see Jughead go. But you were also excited to see your family again. You missed your family so much and you couldn't wait to tell them about your trip to Italy.
You breathed in and you walked inside the same building you knew and slightly loved. You still had your key and you unlocked the door and opened it. 
You walked in with a smile  and you saw your dad, your mom, and your sister wide eyed and shocked.
"F/N?" Your Mom said in disbelief and walked towards you and put her hand on your cheek as if she was checking to see if you were a figment of her imagination.
"It's me." You said teary eyed.
She looked at you and hugged you tightly. 
"Mija it really is you!" Your Dad exclaimed and ran to you and hugged you.
"F/N!" Veronica yelled and hugged you while crying.
"I missed you so so so much never leave again." Veronica cried.
You started crying as well. "Oh Roni you know I can't leave you. I need my twin around."
"I didn't expect you to come back so soon." Your Mom commented.
"Yeah I wish we were notified I would have had a dinner prepared." Your Dad said. 
"I wanted to surprise you all." You said wiping your tears.
"Well call us surprised." Veronica smiled.
"I missed you guys." You smiled.
"We missed you too mija." Your Dad smiled.
"Come on let me take your luggage and we can catch up. I missed our twin time." Veronica smiled.
You nodded agreeing.  Oh how you missed your family. Distance makes the heart grow fonder.