Chapter 29: White Wyrm

You were at Pops with the main four.
"F/N and Jughead told us what happened at the construction sight." Betty said.
"Moose wants us to find Serpents. You in?" Archie asked.
"Woah hey you didn't say it was the Serpents who beat Moose up." Betty said.
"Well we don't know if it is the Serpents. For all we know it could be someone who goes to our high school." You said.
"Thank you F/N." Jughead said.
"Well it's still worth a shot if it might help my dad." Archie said.
"Kevin's boyfriend can get us in." Archie added.
"I'll go." You said.
"Uhh F/N." Veronica said.
"It's to dangerous for someone like..." Betty trailed off.
"Someone like what Betty?" You asked.
"Someone who can't afford to get her designer nails re done." Betty said.
"First off I don't have designer nails. Second off if I broke one I do have enough money to get them re done. Stay in your lane Cooper." You retorted.
"If Moose spots them we call Sheriff Keller and get them arrested." Archie said.
"Archie the Serpents are dangerous." Betty said.
"They are dealers." Betty added.
"What? Says who?" Jughead asked confused.
"Polly remember she told us Jason was dealing for the Serpents." Betty said as if it was common knowledge.
"You heard my Dad Jughead Clifford Blossom is trying to make him go out of business Sheriff Keller basically blew him off right in front of us. Somebody needs to do something." Archie said getting up.
Jughead looked to get more mad by the second.
"Archie that bar is a bad idea." Jughead said.
You got up. "Ready Arch?"
"At least someone has my back." Archie said looking at Jughead and you two walked out of Pops.
You eventually arrived with Archie, Moose, Kevin, and Joaquin. You saw motorcycles and cars.
"Just play it cool keep eye contact to a minimum." Joaquin said.
"Moose we see the guys that jumped you we leave." Archie said.
"And call Sheriff Keller." You added.
Moose nodded his face still not fully healed.
You guys walked in you saw a snake tank and a pool table and a bunch of Serpents.
"We are all going to die." Kevin said.
"Keep calm Kevin." You muttered.
All the boys began playing pool and Kevin had to pay.
  You decided to walk over to some Serpents.
"Hey boys." You said.
"What's a girl like you doing here in Southside?" A boy with long jet black hair brushed to the side and dark brown eyes, with the gang's symbol of a double-headed serpent tattooed on the left side of his neck.
"You know nothing much just hanging around." You smiled.
"You seem interesting." A guy with short jet black hair, faded on the sides with the top of his hair longer, styled neatly said.
You smiled. "F/N."
The first boy put out his hand and you firmly grasped it.
"Sweet Pea and that's Fangs." The boy said.
You smiled and looked over to see Archie talking to a Serpent.
"One second." You said and raced to Archie.
"What is this?" The serpent asked.
"You like beating up teenagers?" Archie asked.
"Archie let's go." You said.
"This ain't the first time one of you Bulldogs have come in here looking to cause trouble." The serpent said mad and pushed him.
He pulled Archie onto the pool table and you tried to pull him off Archie but you were shoved back with Joaquin catching you.
"Hey that's enough Mustang let him go." A familiar voice said.
"I'll take care of this." The voice muttered.
You saw FP.
You were all forced out the White Wyrm much to your dismay.
"Not you Lodge and Red. You two stay." FP said.
"What are you two doing here?" FP asked.
"Looking for  the thugs that trashed my Dad's equipment." Archie said.
"I'm just here for moral support." You said raising your hand in defense.
"We thought it was a serpent. Now that I know you are a serpent I figure it must be a personal attack." Archie said.
FP laughed.
"Archie." You glared.
"Going after my dad is payback for when he fired you right?!" Archie yelled confused.
"Man you got a bigger imagination then Jughead and that's saying something." FP said.
"This isn't a joke my dad could lose everything!" Archie yelled.
"You think I'm responsible?! That I've been waiting all these years for a chance for getting back at your old man nah." FP said.
"Life's to short. You don't know that now but you will." FP added.
You heard a car pulling in and you looked back and saw an angry Fred Andrews.
"I called him second you stepped foot in the bar." FP said.
"Get in the truck Archie." Fred said. Archie walked to the truck.
"F/N you want a ride?" Fred asked.
"Yeah." You said softly.
"Oh F/N you totally blended into the Serpents if you didn't go to Archie I wouldn't even recognize you." FP said with a small smile.
"I like it there." You said and walked to Fred's car and got in.