Chapter 27: Back Together At Last

It was school and you saw Jughead being taken away by Sheriff Keller.
"Call my dad." Jughead said.
"Yeah yeah of course." Betty and Archie said. You looked at Betty and Archie and you rushed after them.
"F/N!" They yelled.
You ignored them and you went to the Sheriff station to see him.
  "F/N I didn't do it you have to believe me." Jughead said.
"Obviously I know that. You are a great person." You said and he extended his hand and you placed your hand in his.
"Kids go to jail because they wear black and listen to Metallica." Jughead said scared.
"I won't let that happen Jug." You said staring into his eyes.
"Everything against you is circumstantial they can't link you to anything that involves the murder." You said.
"You will get out." You added and Jughead started to cry.
"You know I thought Betty would of come over you and I'm so glad I talked to you because I miss you F/N I really do and I was dumb and I thought you liked Reggie over me." Jughead said tears in his eyes.
You looked down sadly.
"Is my dad here yet?" He asked.
"I left Archie and Betty and everyone in the dust so I have no clue." You said.
Eventually Jughead got released and
You, Jughead, Betty, Fred, and Archie walked out.
"Jughead!" FP yelled.
"Sorry I uh came as soon as I got your messages my phone I forgot to plug it in last night." FP stammered.
"What happened?" FP asked.
"Fred fixed it." You said.
"It's fine now." Jughead said and placed a hand on your shoulder.
"What did they accuse you of in there!? Are they trying to throw you in jail like they did your old man?! I will rip Keller a new one." FP said mad and you stepped in to block him.
"Calm down." Fred said and grabbed him.
"Hey hey he's my son. You would do the same for your boy." FP said and shoved Fred.
Jughead grabbed his arm. "Dad don't."
"It will make things worse." Jughead whispered.
"Yeah alright  you coming home with me." FP said and started to walk.
"He can stay with us Mr Jones." Archie said.
"We already offered." Archie added.
"Is that what you want?" FP asked.
Jughead looked down.
"Maybe that's for the best." FP said you could hear the sadness in his voice.
"If you don't mind Fred." FP said.
"Whatever you want FP." Fred said.
"It's between the two of you." Fred added.
"I'll go with you Dad." Jughead said and began to walk and FP grabbed him and started to whisper. You could see the tears in his eyes.
Jughead hugged FP and Jughead turned around trying to not cry and you walked to Jughead and hugged him tightly.
You could feel the glare from Betty and the solemn looks from Archie and Fred.
"Let's go." You whispered and you two walked off.

  It was late and you, Veronica, and your mom were waiting by the phone.
"Are you okay?" You asked.
"Yes your father will either see that partnering with Andrew's Construction is good or bad either way I can live with the consequences." Mom said and the phone rang.
"Hello." Mom said.
"I'll accept the charges." Mom said almost in a sigh.
You and Veronica grabbed her hand.
After the phone call you went to Pops and you sat next to Jughead while everyone was talking.
"F/N." Jughead whispered.
"Hm?" You hummed.
"I just want to say I'm sorry for everything and if you like Reggie more then me I-." Jughead began and you kissed him.
"Stop I couldn't possibly like anyone more then I like you. I love you Jughead Jones the third." You stated blushing.
"I love you F/N Lodge." Jughead said smiling and blushing.
"Awww." Everyone awwed which caused you and Jughead to blush even more.
Cheryl walked in with a sad expression.
"Polly it's not safe my parents I don't think they want to help you." Cheryl said.
"What? Where am I suppose to go?" Polly asked in a frantic.
"Polly. I know we don't know each other but maybe you can stay with Veronica and I and our mom at our home." You said.
"Our mom will be okay with it she will want to help." Veronica added.
  "Let's make sure." Polly said.
You four arrived at the Pembrooke.
"Of course she can stay as long as she needs." Mom smiled.
"Anything for Alice Cooper's daughters." Mom added.
"Thank you Mrs Lodge." Polly said in relief.
"Thank you F/N and Veronica." Betty smiled.
"Yeah." You and Veronica whispered.
"You're welcome girls." Mom smiled.
"And please now that we are going to be roommates Polly it's Hermione." Mom said.
"Come sit make yourself at home." Mom said and welcomed them.