Chapter 25: Revenge on Jughead

You were walking into the student lounge and you saw Veronica talking to Betty.
"Polly needs doctors, vitamins."
Veronica said.
"What are you two discussing?" You asked.
"She needs her family." Cheryl said.
Betty got up and walked away with Cheryl.
"Polly might stay with us." Veronica said.
"So the Polly Betty's sister the one who stole my boyfriend may be staying with us great." You said sarcastically.
"F/N I know stuff has happened with you and Betty and Jughead but Polly has nothing to do with it." Veronica said.
You sighed knowing she was right.
Veronica pointed behind you and moved her head to the right and you turned around and saw Jughead and he waved to you and you rolled your eyes. You also saw Reggie and you waved to him.
"Hey wanna grab dinner at Pops?" Reggie asked.
"Tonight?" You questioned.
"If that's good with you." Reggie said.
"Sure." You said.
It was after to school and you and Reggie were at Pops and you saw Archie, Jug, Fred, and FP. You decided to listen in.
"Ohh hows your girlfriend F/N doing?" FP asked.
"Ex." Jughead said.
"Why?" FP asked.
"He cheated." Archie coughed.
Jughead sighed and nodded.
"So Betty is she you're new girlfriend?" FP asked.
"No FP you can't support his cheating. F/N's a good girl." Fred said.
"She's a Lodge Fred it was never going to last." FP said. "They are to high class."
"I'm glad my family is known as high class it's better then living in a trailer and letting the roaches get to you." You jumped in with a smirk.
"F/N that's not what he meant." Jughead said trying to be the voice of reason.
"No he insulted my girl and her family." Reggie piped in.
"F/N you're with Reggie?" Archie asked confused.
"Well at least Reggie would be better he actually defends me." You retorted it.
You laid money on the table.
"Come on Reggie." You said and Reggie walked next to you and right in front of Jughead you kissed Reggie.
"Bye boys." You said and walked out.

Archie's POV
"Okay okay F/N definitely heard everything and that's why she acted that way." I said.
I looked over and saw Jug staring into space and I saw tears running down his face.
"Jug are you okay?" I asked.
"I'm fine." Jughead said wiping the tears.
"I can't believe she said Reggie Mantle would be better." Jughead said crying.
"Jughead you always got Betty." FP said.
I gave FP a no look.
"I don't want Betty I want my F/N." Jughead said still crying.
"I think it just shows cheaters never win. But I can tell she wants you back she's just acting out in anger and confusion try to talk to her." Dad said.
"My Dad's right that's the only thing you can do since you did cheat." I said.
"I know I cheated and I feel bad." Jughead said sadly.