Chapter 26: One More Night Without You

You arrived home and you saw Mom mad.
"What's wrong?" You asked.
"Veronica went out clubbing again." Mom sighed.
"She's mad at me." You sighed.
"And me. Now tell me what's got that frown on your face?" Mom asked and tapped the spot next to her.
You sat down and you just began to cry.
"I kissed Reggie and Reggie is out with my sister and I don't even like him. I like Jughead but he doesn't like me because he cheated but he's the only one I want." You cried and your mom hugged you.
"Shh shh  sweetie it's okay it's okay." Mom cooed.
You just couldn't stop crying. 
"Break things off with Reggie they aren't serious anyway." Mom said.
"He defended me when FP insulted me and our family." You cried.
"He will stay your friend most likely. As for Jughead." Mom sighed.
"I wouldn't want you with him after what he did and I'm sure your father wouldn't either. But it is your choice. Just talk to him and you were happy before Jughead and you will be happy after  you almost got through another night without him." Mom said.
"Now what do you say we watch funny movies and eat your (favorite ice cream) for awhile?" Mom suggested.
"That sounds great thanks Mom." You smiled softly.
"No problem mija." Mom said and got the ice cream.
As you were watching the funny movie you still thought about Jughead.
"One more night without you." You whispered taking another scoop of ice cream.