Chapter 70: 5 Years Passed

5 years have passed since the day you left and during those five years you expanded the Lodge Business to Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, England, and Wales. You were so busy that you didn't have time to think about the past but sometimes you would remember and reminisce on what happened. You figured that with five years things would have gotten better in Riverdale you were hopeful at the very least. So you packed your bags and you left to Riverdale.
As you got there you recognized everyone but no one seemed to recognize you. With that you were grateful for because you wanted to surprise everyone. Thinking they would be at Pops you went there.
As you walked in you smiled.
"Oh a new person in Riverdale. What do you want?" Pops asked.
"No I'm just looking for old friends but no one is here." You said sadly.
"I'm sorry." He said and attended to another customer.
You walked out and looked at the night sky. You decided to walk to the place where your left changed forever. The place where the BlackHood harmed you. As you walked there you saw a familiar person you immediately recognized as Jughead.
You walked next to him as he stared sadly at the water.
"This is the place where my life changed." You sighed.
"Mine too. It's the place where the love of my life got hurt." Jughead said sadly.
"I'm sure she loves you too." You said hopeful.
"I hope so. But she's off in Europe." He sighed.
"No I'm right next to you." You giggled.
He looked at you confused but as soon as he recognized you he smiled a big smile.
"Oh F/N." He cried.
You hugged him and cried. "I missed you."
"I missed you more." He said holding you tighter.
"I love you Jughead." You smiled.
"I love you F/N." Jughead said and kissed you.

It was a fairytale ending with all the ups and downs you two faced. Somehow call it fate or magic or destiny you two still got together in the end of it all and you two would go down as the happiest couple in the world.
.
.
.
FIN

And with that the story has come to an end. This book has been so much fun writing and it has been heart wenching writing the final chapters. This book it's been a ride and a half and I think the ups and downs really made the story because it's not about whether or not F/N and Jug got together in the end but rather about the process and the ride it took for them to either be together or not be together. I hope you guys enjoyed the story and I hope you read my other works. As well if you have any suggestions for new books please let me know.