Chapter 67: Awoken

Jughead's POV
Eventually Betty, Archie, and Sweetpea arrived. Sweetpea was in tears and Betty and Archie were comforting Veronica who was still sobbing. Hiram was pacing out of worry and Hermione had her face in her palms crying.
"This is just terrible." I sighed.
"I have to agree because of the uncertainty of the situation." My Dad agreed.
Two hours passed and a nurse came.
"Is she okay?" Hiram asked worried.
The nurse nodded. "She's stable and no vital organs were harmed so she should make it."
Everyone sighed in relief.
"However she's asleep right now so give her time to rest." The nurse informed and left.
Everyone stopped crying knowing that she would be okay all we had to do was wait.

Your POV
You felt pain but not as much as before but you were still soar. You tried to sit up but it hurt too much.
"You're finally up." A familiar voice said. You looked over to see Jughead with a smile on his face. "Do you remember what happened?"
"Vaguely." You replied.
"It was the BlackHood I saw him with my eyes. You have to believe me." Jughead pleaded.
"I do believe you and I'm sure the others do." You said.
"I hope so." Jughead whispered. "Do you remember what I said to you before the incident?"
You tried to remember but all you got was a headache. You held your head in pain and shook your head no.
"I don't. Was it important?" You asked confused. You looked at him and you could tell he was heartbroken.
"All that matters is that you're safe F/N." He said and walked out the room.
"Mija you're awake!" Your Dad said with the biggest smile you had ever seen. With your Mom and Veronica following.
"Are you okay?" Your Mom asked.
"I'm fine." You smiled.
"I'm so glad you're safe." Veronica beamed.
They all hugged you tightly and you saw Jughead out of the corner of your eye who smiled at the scene. But you couldn't believe what would be next in your tale.