Chapter 49: A Moonlit Night

You were rushing to finish packing. Making sure you got everything packed and finished.  You also ordered a one way ticket back to Riverdale with no one knowing. You wanted to surprise your family and Jughead.   You smiled at just the thought of seeing your beanie boy again.  
You stared at your luggage and looked around seeing if you missed anything and you didn't.  So you quickly grabbed your luggage and went into a taxi. You were very excited and impatient because you just wanted to go back to Riverdale. You saw the airport and immediately a bright smile was on your face.
"I'm going home!" You exclaimed and quickly got out of the car and  rushed into the airport.  You quickly went through TSA and managed to board the plane.
As you were staring out the plane window you watched as the plane took off and you kept glancing out the window dreaming about Jughead and seeing your family. You missed your sister quite a lot so you were so excited to be on the plane back to Riverdale and back to see your family.
Day turned into night quickly and you were bored.
"Excuse me miss." Someone said.
You turned and saw an elderly old lady with a small smile on her face.
"Yes?" You politely responded.
"You keep smiling I have never seen someone so young so happy in awhile. Is there a reason?" She said.
"Yes I'm going back home." You beamed.
"I'm glad it's not easy to be away from home especially at your age. Enjoy the time with your family." The lady smiled.
You nodded.
"As well stay safe it's a dangerous world you never know what could happen." She advised.
"I will thank you." You responded and put on your headphones.
  As the plane was landing you were almost dancing with joy. You took your carry on and left to luggage. At luggage lucky yours was one of the first to come out. 
"I'm back in Riverdale." You thought. You went and got on a taxi. You were going to go straight to Jughead's house. As you got there you knocked on the door luggage in hand. But there was no response.  You tried to open the door but it was locked.
"That's strange maybe no one is home." You thought.  You then went to Pops hoping to see Jughead. 
You entered and Pops smiled at you. "Hey F/N welcome back!"
"Thank you. I'm glad to be back. Have you seen Jug anywhere?" You asked.
He shook his head sadly. "I haven't but he should be around."
"Thank you!" You said and left.
You were walking and you started to stare at the moonlit night. You were hoping that Jughead would just magically appear but you knew it wouldn't work that way.

As you were staring you heard footsteps that abruptly stopped. You turned and saw someone a man with dark hair wearing a beanie and you instantly knew who it was. You looked at him with a smile and you could see his visible shock. As if he thought this wasn't real. You walked towards him and smiled.
You placed a small kiss on his lips and he returned it.
"I must be dreaming. This isn't real. It can't be real. F/N are you really here?" Jughead asked in disbelief.
"In the flesh." You giggled.
A goofy smiled appeared on his face and he embraced you tightly. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you."
"I'm happy to see you too. I missed you so much." You smiled.
"I missed you so much more." Jughead said. He placed a kiss on your lips filled with love.
"I'm never letting you leave again." He laughed.
You laughed back. "I'm fine with that."
  You stayed in an embrace underneath the moonlit night. Nothing could ruin this movement for you two.  You both wished that this moment could last forever.