Chapter 52: Southside and Northside

You walked into Pops and you saw Jughead reading off a paper.
"F/N you're back." FP smiled.
"FP I see you got a job I'm happy for you." You returned the smile.
"I'm trying to make life better for me and my boy." FP said.
"F/N I'm so glad you're here even if Riverdale is getting crazier by the second." Jughead said.
You walked over to him and hugged him. "It will all be fine in the end trust me."
"Southside has been deemed a health hazard." Jughead said annoyed. "It was all under false accusations there was no drugs there besides jingle jangle."
"Well the worm turns back to Riverdale high huh." FP said.
"The way it all went down something smells fishy." Jughead said.
FP chuckled. "Dang straight something smells fishy."
"What do you think it is?" You asked.
"The reason he doesn't want to admit why he doesn't want to go back. He doesn't want Betty to ruin your relationship." FP said.
"Betty said that she's over you. I saw her today." You said.
"How's life going for you?" Jughead asked.
"Well something smells fishy at home but I'm not sure what it is. I know they are having dinner with Archie right now. I'm not sure what's going down." You admitted with a sigh.
"I'll help you in anyway I can." Jughead smiled.
"Thank you Jug." You smiled back and kissed him.
"Okay you two lovers tomorrow is going to be a day for the both of you. So get some rest." FP said.
"Bye." You smiled and waved to them.
You got home and Archie was already gone.
"You missed dinner F/N." Your Dad said.
"I'm not hungry." You said.
"Where were you?" Your Mom asked.
"Pops why?" You asked.
"Just making sure you're okay." She replied picking up the plates.
You nodded and walked into your room and immediately plopped on the bed. You might have slept an hour at most that night because you were anticipating tomorrow. Hoping that if something bad were to occur that it would be kept to a minimum.

It was the next day and you quickly got dressed and you were about to leave. Until you heard footsteps.
"F/N." Your Dad said.
You turned and faced him. "Yes?" You politely asked.
"Are you sure you want to go to school this early?" Your Dad asked.
"Yeah I want to ask my teacher a question about the work." You lied.
He nodded. "Okay off you go."
You smiled and walked out the door not making it obvious that you were lying.
"He believed it!" You yelled in your head. Thankful that he didn't catch your lie.
As you went to class you were waiting around for Jughead and the other serpents. 
When you saw Jughead, two male serpents, and a female serpent. One of the males had jet black hair brushed to the side and dark brown eyes and you had to admit he was pretty attractive. The other guy had black hair that was faded. The girl had a cool aura around her with strands of pink in her  hair. With other serpents around them.
You were watching Veronica talking to them and then you saw Cheryl.
"Stand down!" Cheryl yelled.  You watched as she sashayed in her red dress.
"There's the school spirit I so fondly remember." Jughead said.
"Cheryl no one invited fascist Barbie to the party." Veronica said.
"Wrong Veronica. No one invited Southside scum to our school." Cheryl barked.
"Listen up ragamuffins I will not allow Riverdale High's above average gpa to suffer because of classrooms that are overcrowded with underachievers." Cheryl insulted.
"So please do us all a favor and find another school to ruin." Cheryl said.
"Why don't you come over here and say that to my face?" The Serpent girl said.
"Happily queen of the monsters." Cheryl said.
You had to jump in so you got in between them with your arms crossed with a glare at Cheryl.
"What do you want high strung I get to go to Italy serpent lover?" Cheryl asked.
"So I see that you are jealous that I went to Italy and you didn't. I am positive that you are intellectually idiotic , you're morally reprehensible, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humor and you smell like washed away dreams and tears. This is just the sort of blinkered philistine ignorance I've come to expect from you. I understand you are feeling some pain but that's no excuse for your attitude when they haven't corn anything wrong."" You glared daggers at Cheryl and she was taken aback. The Serpents were laughing and you knew you had at least some of their trust.
"Everyone can we just put our Northside Southside differences apart and start over." Archie suggested.
"You don't speak for the bulldogs Andrew and need I remind you these greasers tried to beat you up." Reggie said.
"Time to finish what we started." The Serpent said and you and Veronica got in between them.
"I am over the toxic masculinity in this hallway right now." Veronica.
"That was a dumb statement but I kind of agree." You said.
"All right everyone let's get to class." The principal said.
You started walking with the serpents because you didn't want to be apart of them.
"That was amazing. I'm Sweet Pea what's your name cutie?" The Serpent said trying to flirt.
"Don't call me cutie. The name is F/N." You smirked.
"You have guts I like that." He winked causing a slight blush to appear.
Jughead came over and wrapped a protective arm around you. 
"All right F/N this is Sweet Pea, Fangs, and Toni." Jughead said.
"Ah this is the infamous F/N. Jughead told me about you but he didn't mention that you had the spirit of a serpent." Toni commented.
"Yeah I'm with you guys I have your back trust me on that." You smiled.
"I'm glad there's at least one good person here." Fangs commented with a smile.
All the serpents smiled at you and welcomed you as one of their own.  You knew you gained their trust and with that trust you knew that you can't break it no matter what the circumstance is because they are good people unlike the Northsiders.