CHAPTER 10

You were excited. You and Sherlock were now in front of 221 Baker Street, where everything started.

You smile to yourself and opens the front door. The smell of the place is still the same. You look around and nothing much was change.

You nod at Sherlock, "You know what to do. Go surprise her."

Sherlock chuckled knowing that it'll be more that just a surprise. Mrs. Hudson might take a heart attack.
.
.
.
Mrs. Hudson is in the kitchen washing up a pan while she listens to the radio.

RADIO: "... with an anti-terrorism bill this important, the government feels duty-bound to push through the legislation with all due expe..."

Hearing the main front door being opened, she turns down the volume and goes to her front door and opens it, brandishing the pan in front of her.

The front door closes, and a familiar silhouettes appears behind the frosted window of the internal door.

Mrs Hudson stares at it in disbelief – and then as the man's silhouette pushes open the door, revealing Sherlock looking at her.

As you expected, you heard scream from the inside. You walk inside her flat and sits on her sofa.

"Sher.. SHERLOCK?!" She shouted.

"That's my name. Yes." Sherlock sarcastically said.

"SHERLOCK!!" you shouted from the living room, you were starting to get bored.

"Oh my God! Is that- is that (y/n)?" Mrs. Hudson stuttered.

Sherlock smiles and nodded at her, "We're really back, Mrs. Hudson."

Her eyes were starting to tear up, she hurried off towards Sherlock and hugs him tightly. "Sherlock." She cried.

"It's good to be back." Sherlock said.

Mrs. Hudson loosen her hug and smack Sherlock's head playfully. "I grieved for you."

"And that's what John said." You said, walking towards them. You pushed Sherlock aside and smiles at Mrs. Hudson, "Missed me?" Instead of hugging you, she smacks your head too. "Aw."

"That's for leaving me! You bastards!"

"She missed us, Sherlock." You joked. "Is my flat still available?"
.
.
.
Few hours later...

Since you're too lazy to do chores, Mrs. Hudson hired cleaners just for you and Sherlock. Although he doesn't like other people dusting his flat, but that 2 years worth of dust left him no choice.

"This is Mrs. Hudson's fault. She didn't even bother to clean our flat! What is she thinking?" Sherlock fusses.

You roll your eyes and just continue walking.

You were currently handing monies to your homeless friends, they were really helpful to times like this. "I'm getting bored." You groans. You can hear Sherlock's smirk so you looked up at him, "What?"

"Do you want to smoke?" He suggested, "We just came back, a little break won't be bad."

You smile at him and nodded, "You really know me."