CHAPTER 12

The room was silent until you decided to break it,  "You still planning on taking Molly out?"

Sherlock who is standing still in front of the wall just humms for response.

"I'm not coming so you're the one who will ask." You said.

Sherlock knits his eyebrow and looks at you, "Why? We've talked about this."

You shrug, "Well, I changed my mind. Cuz' I'm going out."

Sherlock eyed you suspiciously, "And where are you going?"

"Well.." you said as you stand up from the chair, "That's none of your concern."

Sherlock walks at your front and pouts like a kid, "You know I can't ask Molly that alone."

You roll your eyes and shook your head, "I'm not John, Sherlock. That face will not work and will never be."

He looked confused for a second before asking you, "What face?"

"Whatever." You said. You pushed him aside and walks at the doorway, "Just ring me if anything interesting happens."

Sherlock once again face the wall, "That won't happen."

You starts to walk down the stairs and smirks, "And please! Kiss Molly for me." You teased.

You really don't have any plans, you just want Molly to have a alone time with Sherlock. Molly having a secret crush in Sherlock isn't so secret.

So, now you were walking at the Thames River, breathing the air of your favorite place when you were a child. Well, that changed when you reached the age of fifteen. This was the place where your parents got killed and this was the place where your emotions faded.

But thanks to your new family, your emotions were slowly coming back and you were proud to say that whenever you're with them you feel happy and loved.

Also, they were the reason why you go in here once in a while. Although you want to forget the past, you can't just forget your first and true family. Remembering the good times and sometimes that nightmare gives you the courage to fight for everything you love.

You shook your head and sits on a nearby bench before pulling out a cigarette. You took a hit and puffs the smoke in the air.

After hitting four sticks, you looked at your watch and decided to walk back to your flat.

Closing the door of your flat, you noticed a letter at your floor. You checked it and it's a letter from Los Angeles. Opening the letter, and based on the writings you already know who that is.

"I want this to be dramatic, but I don't have time for that. I need your help. -L"

You groaned and throws the letter at the trashcan. You walk straight where your alcoholic beverages is. You snatch one bottle of whiskey and a glass before slumping at your sofa.

"What does he want now?" You mumbled to yourself.

A knock on your door stopped you from thinking. You opened the door and sits on the sofa again, not even looking at the person you just opened the door for.

"You're distracted. Who is it this time?" Sherlock said, sitting comfortably beside you.

"A friend from L.A." you answered cheaply.

He leans his back to the sofa and hands you  the chips he just bought. "So, you'll leave again."

You put down the glass you were holding and grab the food. Who can say no to food? No one. Well except from Sherlock. "I don't know. I'll think about it." You answered.

He just nodded then there's another knock on your door, but it's more like needy.

You look at him and moves your eyebrow, "You know what to do. Open it."

After making incoherent noises, he angrily stomp his feet and opens the door.

"Sher.. Sherlock!"

You heard Mary's voice... and it sounds desperate. You quickly rushed towards them, "What’s wrong?"

She took her phone out and shows you a message, "Someone sent me this. At first I thought it was just a Bible thing, you know, spam, but it’s not. It’s a skip-code."

Save souls now!
John or James Watson?

"First word, then every third. Save ... John ... Watson."  Sherlock said.

She then pulls up the next message:

Saint or Sinner?
James or John?
The more is Less?

"Saint James The Less" you said, not wnting to waste any time you and Sherlock urgently rushed out of the door.

"Where are we going?" Mary asked.

"St James the Less. It’s a church. Twenty minutes by car." You said, looking at the road left and right.

Sherlock pelts out into the street, "Did you drive here?" He asked her.

"Er, yes." Mary replied.

You pace about in the middle of the road, slowly starting to panic, "It’s too slow. It’s too slow."

"(y/n), what are we waiting for?" She asked you as you turn towards a single oncoming headlight.

"This." You said then steps directly into the path of the approaching motorcycle and holds up an imperious hand.

The driver slams on the brakes and the bike skids to a halt just in time. "Good!" You said, then looks at Sherlock, "Sherlock, find another one and follow us as soon as you can!"

He nodded and proceeded to find another ride for him.

"Now, mister I need your cooperation. Give me your bike." You said showing him a badge. He immediately gave his bike and you start driving with Mary on the back.