CHAPTER 18

"Finally!" you exclaimed, stomping your feet whilst you go upstairs with John in front of you and Sherlock at your back.

"What's so wrong in doing interviews, eh? You just talk with them and answer their questions!" John said looking over his shoulder.

"Well John, you know that I can't stand talking with people! Do I need to explain that again to you?" you said throwing your hands in the air, "If your funny little brain can stand talking with them, well mine cannot." you added.

Sherlock smirked and John glared at you whilst he open the door of the flat.

You enter the room and slump yourself to the couch, "That exhausted me." You said as you watch the two of them sit on their chairs. You look at Sherlock and he clearly wants to say something, "Spit it." You said.

John looks at you, confused, "Huh?"

"Spit it, Sherlock. What do you want to say?"

Sherlock stares at you, before sighing, "You can't leave."

John clears his throat, "erm... who's- who's leaving?"

"Her." Sherlock said.

"Where? When? Why?" John said, the confusion is still there.

"Her friend from L.A. wants help with something and much dangerous than what we just did." Sherlock said, then looks at you, "I'm not allowing it."

You knits your eyebrows, narrowing your eyes at him, "Why?"

"Wait. I'm lost. Both of you, stop glaring at each other." John said, then looks at you too, "(y/n), you're leaving again? After this? And what is he saying? It's more dangerous that this terrorist attack?"

You lean your back on the couch and nodded, "Yes. Much dangerous than that."

"Care to elaborate?"

"Nope." You said and starts to stand up, "Owes a favor that guy. Can't say no."

"I said, no." Sherlock said.

You walk near them, "Why are you saying that now, huh? I thought you're cool about it. What's with the sudden change?" You asked, slightly getting frustrated.

"No, I get it. Sherlock is right, (y/n). You need a break. You just got here after 2 bloody years! And you almost die --well we, just to stop that terrorist attack! No, you're not going." He said, sounding angry.

"I'm used to it. Besides, this is his last favor. I'll be fine."

"Listen to John, (y/n)! He's right!" Sherlock shouted.

You just stood silent there, confused and angry at the same time.

"I'm going to have a talk with that man. You're not going, (y/n)." Sherlock said, much calmer this time.

You starts to laugh humorlessly.

John gives you a confused look, "What? What's funny?"

"What a fucking idiots." You mumbled and left the flat, the confused John and the angry Sherlock.

"Did you heard that? She just called us idiot." John exclaimed.

"You heard her John. Let her do whatever she wants." Sherlock said, finally closing his eyes and do his famous praying position pose before going to his Mind Palace.

"Boys? I heard shouting. (y/n) didn't even look at me when I asked her why. What happened?" Mary asked entering the flat and walk beside John.

"She's going on L.A. We're stopping her and I really don't know what happened." John explained.

"Hon, if it's important, let her do that. You can't just stop her like that." She said, patting the shoulder of her fiancé. John didn't want to argue with Mary so he just nodded.

Moments later, John and Mary bid their goodbyes and left the flat, leaving Sherlock who is still in his mind palace while you were getting your things ready.