CHAPTER 51

He chuckled once again. That's not so Mycroft. He's too happy.

"Stop smiling." You said.

"What? Am I not allowed?" He said, still smiling.

"No. You're not." You answered, laughing. "Am I really going back to Baker Street?"

He nodded, "For now, yes. I will let you know after our meeting about your case. I hope they let you stay here. The Government needs you."

"Why does it sounds like you need me?" You joked.

"More likely." He looked down then chuckles. "You're still my top Agent after all. England will fall if they lose you."

"Oh, shut up. You let me go to that deadly mission and now you're telling me that you need me. Please, make up your mind for once." You said, hitting his left arm playfully.

"Yeah, yeah. But it's true. The Government needs you."

"If you say so, Boss." You smiled, "They were already outside, John hates waiting and I don't want to mess with him right now, he thought I'm high too and probably still thinking that I am. We should go." You said, dragging him outside the plane and you felt a little comfortable with him now.

As soon as you step out of the plane's door you look around to find Sherlock, John and Mary but all you can see were two black cars and a few securities. "Where the hell did they go?" You asked, frowning.

"Maybe, they're already in the car." Mycroft answered.

You walk towards the black car to look if they're still in the airfield, luckly they are. You knock on the tinted window of the car, "John." You called.

The window rolled down and reveals Mary, "Finally, what took you so long?" She asked.

"Uh.. err.. Mycroft and I have a little chat. Sorry if you waited." You apologise.

"It's fine, but you know we cannot fit all in 'ere. You'll probably want to ride that another car plus our little Sherly is having a tantrum."

"What? Why?" You asked, smiling.

She shrug, "I don't know, he didn't tell us actually he started not to say any word when he got back here."

"Got back? Why? Where did h-"

"For God sake! Why are we still here? Can we go now?" Sherlock angrily said, interrupting you.

"Easy, Sherly boy. Mary, please bring him back to his flat and let him rest, me and Mycroft will follow you behind. I'll see you there." You said, smiling to her. She nodded, you look at John, "John." You called. He looks at you and you made a gesture pointing Sherlock, he nodded and the car starts to drive away to the airfield.

"I guess, you're stuck with me until you reach Baker Street." Mycroft said from your back.

You jumped a little, "Mycroft!" You exclaimed, "How long have you been standing there? You'll give me a heart attack!" He just chuckled. "Ah, so it's funny?" You asked with a serious face while crossing your arms.

"I'm sorry." He said, smiling.

"Whatever. Let's go Mr. Government." You said and turns to walk but Mycroft stopped you, "Wait." He said.

"Hmm?" You said, raising an eyebrow.

"M-maybe... y-you want t-to have a lunch f-first?" He stuttered, looking nervous.

You look at him for a moment before nodding, "You're paying." You said and starts to walk towards the car.

Mycroft secretly smiles to himself, "Of course. Come on." He said before following you.

The whole ride was silent but not that awkward silent, you and Mycroft reached the restaurant not so far from the Baker Street.

"So, tell me. What did you two do in the prison? Why did that one prisoner talked to you like that?" He asked whilst you look to the menu.

"I don't know." You shrug, pretending not to know anything. You put down the menu and rest your cheek on your hand.

"Oh, please. Tell me." He plead.

You know he will not stop until you tell him what happened. So, you told him everything happened in the prison and at the same time both of you finished eating your food.

After the little catch up, you and Mycroft decided that you already need to get back to Baker Street, not long after you reached Baker Street, and you immediately went upstairs (221B) to check Sherlock.

"Sherlock." You called opening the door of his living room but he's not in the there, you check the kitchen but he's not there too, then you check his bedroom but he's not there too. "Where the hell did they go?" You asked yourself. You walk back to the living room where Mycroft is sitting in John's chair.

"He's not in his room?" He asked.

"No, he's not there. Where will he go? And where's Mary and John?" You asked yourself.

"I'll leave the Sherlock hunting at you." He said, standing up. "I should go now and file the papers for your pardon."

You nodded and smile at him, "Okay. Thank you for the lunch."

He nodded an okay and mumbles something but you did not pay attention because you're busy thinking where did they go.

You really don't know where are they so you decided to text Mary:

Where are you?
(Your initials)

We're already home.
MW

And Sherlock? Is he with you?
(Your initials)

No. We left him at the Baker Street, why?
MW

You tried calling him but he did not answer. So you decided to go to your flat and have some rest because you were tired as FUCK.

So, you left 221B and went to your flat. You're gonna open your door when you noticed that it is not locked.

You slowly open it, carefully not making any sound and you walk silently to your flat. You look at every thing that you passed and noticed that nothing was changed or moved since your last stay there.

So why is my door open?

When you reached your doorway to your living room you heard that your tv is on, you slowly walk towards the man who's sitting in your sofa, "What are you doing here?" You asked.

"I'm watching, don't you see?" He said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm not blind. I can see that. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in your own flat?" You said, sitting beside him.

"It's boring there."

"What's the difference in here and there?" You asked, frowning.

He shrug, "I don't know."

"Really, Sherlock?" You said, slightly annoyed.

"You and Mycroft took your time. I guess you two did have fun, huh." He said, almost sounding angry.

"Yeah, I did have fun." You said, smirking.

He knits his eyebrow angily and puts fix his shirts collar. You smile widely and lean your head in his shoulder.

He looks at you, still frowning, "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to cuddle with you."

"C-cuddle.. what?" He said, sounding like a innocent child.

You chuckled whilst you hold his arm and  puts it on your shoulder. You hug his side and rest your head in his chest, "You're clearly jealous of your brother. I'm trying to make up with you."

He sighs and looks at the TV whilst he tighten his hug at you, "I'm not jealous, (y/n)."

"Yeah, keep telling that to yourself, curly." You sleepy said.

He did not answer you since he already feel that you'll be asleep anytime. He just focus himself watching the nonsense program while cuddling with you.

"So this is how it feels." He thought.