CHAPTER 46

DAY TIME.  5 MONTHS LATER.

"Oh, dear God, it’s only two o’clock. It’s been Christmas Day for at least a weeknow. How can it only be two o’clock? I’m in agony." You heard Mycroft said, while you walk towards Sherlock.

"Mikey, is this your laptop?" Mrs. Holmes said, standing at the end of the table, she points down to a silver-grey laptop on the table, half-obscured by a chopping board on top of it which has several whole peeled potatoes and the peelings on it.

"On which depends the security of the free world, yes and you’ve got potatoes on it." Mycroft answered as you and Sherlock glanced over towards them.

"Well, you shouldn’t leave it lying around if it’s so important."

Whoa! She really is their mother, huh!

Mycroft gesture around the kitchen. "Why are we doing this? We never do this."

Looking a little exasperated, his mum leans on the table. "We are here because Sherlock is home from hospital and we are all very happy."

"Am I happy too? I haven’t checked."

"Behave, Mike."

"Mycroft is the name you gave me, if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end." He said to his mum. You can't help but chuckle to the exchanging of words.

"Hey, Sherl. I'll just go outside, my body needs some smoke." You wisphered to him, being careful not to hear by his mum or John.

"Sure, I'll follow you." He said, you nodded and headed outside the cottage. As soon as you reached the outside, you immediately reached out your pocket to find your pack of cigarettes that you managed to hide from John. "Fuck. Where is it?!" You said, not finding any cigarette. "I'm sure, I put it here." After a minute of looking, you gave up. So you just lean and rests your arm to the fences and looks at the farm.

"Need this?" You heard from your back. You turn around to see Sherlock holding your pack of cigarettes.

You frown, "That's mine."

"This? Nah, it's mine now." He smiled and walk towards you.

"Oh, really? Do you know how hard it is to hide from John and you're just claiming it it's yours?" You said, crossing your arms.

He laugh, "Here, just one. It's bad to your health."

You rolled your eyes, "But it's mine!" You said, grabbing the whole packet from his hand. "Take that one, I know you don't have any with you." You said, giving him one stick.

"Thank you." He said whilst you put another stick of cigarettes to your mouth and light it up.

You lean your back on the fences again and Sherlock does the same. "(Y/N)." He said.

"Hmmm?" You said, hitting the cigarette and puffs the smoke in the air.

He turn his body towards you and looks at you in the eye, "I don't know... but- but this past f-few months-" he started but you didn't let him finish.

You face him and reached his lips for a kiss, it's just a smack, "I like you too." You said and hit a smoke.

Because of what you did, Sherlock froze in his place, and his mouth is slightly agape.

Just then, Mycroft opens the door and walk towards the two of you. He looks at Sherlock then at you, "What happened to him?"

"It happen sometimes. Don't mind him." You said, chuckling. "Here, get one." You hand him the box and he gladly get one stick and lights it up.