CHAPTER 35

You hailed a cab and went straight to Baker Street. The whole building is quiet.

Peaceful night it is.

No one will be there at the building for at least 3 hours or more as you thought.

Maybe I'll spend the night drinking again.

You entered your flat and went straight to your cabinet where you hide your bottle of alcoholic beverages.

"Ah, this one." you said while you get the bottle, "I'll drink you tonight." You get a glass and went to your living room to watch a movie while you drink.

You're now in the middle of watching Doctor Strange (which is really strange because Dr. Strange looks like Sherlock) when someone knocked on your door.

You knit ypur eyebrows, no one is supposed to be back for at least an hour. "Who are you?" You called as you get your gun on your drawer and walk silently towards your door. "I said who. are. you. No one is supposed to be here for at least an hour. So who are you?" you calmly said, well it doesn't frighten you, you're a trained assassin and no one can scare you well except John.

"Why did you left the wedding early?" A baritone voice said, you open the door to see the owner of the voice.

"Because I don't have a dance partner, and you?" You raised an eyebrow, "Why are you here?" You asked.

"Because you're not there."

You smiled, "Oh, shut up." you said rolling your eyes, "Why did you left that woman.. your dance partner... what is it again? Her name? Je.. jen-"

"Janine, and she's not my partner and do we really need a dance partner at weddings?"

"Hmmm. Idunno. Want to drink something?" You said as you gesture him to enter the room.

"You're drinking again?" He asked as the two of you walk in the living room.

"Yeah, I got bored." You said as you hide your gun on your drawer and you sit on your chair. "So wine?"

"Nope. We're not drinking."

"We?"

"Yep." He said popping the 'p' as he gets the bottle of your drink from your hands.

"Heeeeeey." You said reaching your bottle.

"Nope." He walk away from you and walk straight outside your flat.

"What the hell, Sherlock. Give it back to me!" You shouted as you follow him.

"No. Change in your pjs and go to my flat. Now!" He commanded.

You put you hands on your waist, "and what if I don't?" you said smirking.

"I will play my violin in every 2 in the morning." He smirked.

You puffs and pouts, "Fine!" You said and stomp your feet back to your flat to change on your pjs.

221B

"Sherlock." You called while opening the door of his living room.

"Come in."

"Woah, what's this? Where are the chairs?" You asked, he removed his and John's chair and replaced it with blankets and a lot of pillows on the floor and you noticed that he already prepared two hot chocolate drink too.

"Uhm- I thought you'll like this... and uh.. I've prepared some movies here, you can choose... but.. but-but if you don't like-"

He didn't finish his sentence because you interrupted him with a hug, "Thank you Sherlock. Did you do this?" He didn't respond to your hug for a second but he hugged you back, he nodded "Of course, this is for you, a sorry for what happened at the wedding."