CHAPTER 49

After the circumstance, they brought you and Sherlock together with Mycroft to one of the most secured prison in London.

"You know that I've escaped almost ten prisons, Mycroft. Hiw do you know this one is different? Can you tell that I will not escape this time?" You asked Mycroft.

You, Sherlock and Mycroft were now in an interrogation room.

"And are you sure that we will not make any trouble here?" Sherlock followed, smirking to his brother.

Looking exhasperated, "I know, I know. That's why I will ask Lady Smallwood if she can still give you the job that I was offering you." Mycroft replied.

"I thought you don't want us to accept it?" Sherlock asked, frowning.

"You gave me no choice, brother mine."

'time skip

"Heeeeey!" you said, tapping one of the prisoners shoulder. "How's the job doin'?" After the interrogation with Mr. British Government, he left and he said that he'll be back the next day. So, you and Sherlock will be spending at least one day there and you're trying your best not to cause any riot.

"What job?" He asked, looking confused.

"Blow job." Sherlock answered, chuckling. You laugh with him and playfully punch his arm.

You saw in your peripheral vision that the prisoner you mock were already clenching his fist and ready to punch the two of you. "Hey, I will not do that if I were you." You warned.

"Are you telling me that I'm gay?" The prisoner asked in anger.

"I'm not implying anything." You said and confidently crossed your arms.

"Of course he is! Look at that face! Based on his fac--" the man did not let Sherlock finish his sentence, he punched Sherlock straight in the face.

You smirked and then punch the prisoner back and he fell on the ground.

"No one can punch him, except me." You said the the prisoner, he stands up and raise his fist, aiming at you but your faster than him, so you stopped his fist with your left hand and punch him again using your right hand, then again, he fell on the ground but you're not that content so you kick him again and again in the stomach until you're satisfied. "No one messes with me. I can do this all day." You warned, he stand up and glared at you but you can tell that he's already frightened. "Not saying anything?" You smirked at him and then nodded as you pat his shoulder, "Now, leave."

He flinched when you touch him, meaning he's frightened. He immediately run away from the two of you. "Fucker." You said while stretching.

"Why am I the only one who got punched?" Sherlock said, caressing his cheekbone.

You just shrug, "Because you're an idiot."

He rolled his eyes, "And, please, remind me not to mess with you while we're here." He added.

----

"Ms. (last name), Mr. Holmes wants to see the two of you." The security said.

Currently, Sherlock is sitting on the floor while playing with your fingers whilst you lazily lay on the bed.

"No." You said as if you two were the bosses and not the great Mycroft.

"Tell him to go here." Sherlock said, not looking to the security.

The two of you did not wait long, Mycroft appeared in the door with his famous umbrella. "What?"

You sit from the bed and glared at him, "What, what? I'll be back tomorrow. You said that eight days ago!" You said mocking him and you rolled your eyes.