CHAPTER 21

You were high as fuck.

You're currently laughing with your friend even on small things. This has been going on for about two weeks now. You haven't said a word to Sherlock even on John.

To clarify things, you're not always high. It's just, when you have time. This friend of yours also have a detective friend and is currently working on LAPD. You were helping them just to past the time.

This sessions with your friend most of the time turns into sex. No connection. Just sex. Just friends. Yes. You don't know but, you liked it or you just want it because you want forget something?

Your friend is now on your top, leaving hot kisses on your body when your phone starts to ring. You ignored it and the two of you continue on what you were doing, but it started ringing again, "Wait. Wait." You breathed.

You look at the caller id but it is unknown. You dropped the call and pulled your friend to another kiss.
.
.
.
Now lying on the bed, resting after the happening, you get your phone on the table side and opened it. You were greeted by almost a hundred message from Sherlock and John.

You look at the messages and they were asking on where you are or how are you doing. They have been doing this for the last week.

"I think it's time for me to go home." You said, sitting up on the bed and booked a flight back to London.

"You're leaving?"

"Yeah. It seems like, my friends were starting to get worried now." You answered.

"That's because you haven't contact them since you got here." He said, pulling your body towards him.

You lay down once again and rest your head in his chest, "It's fine. At least I got the best two weeks of my life."

He chuckled at your answer, "I have fun too, my dear. I'm guessing that this will not be the last time we will have sex, right?" He said and looks at you, "I mean, you're really good at bed."

You look at him and rolls your eyes, "I'm leaving and that's what you wanna say? Unbelievable." You jokingly said.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Well, Lucifer. Thank you for your hospitality. It's been really great." You said, finally standing up from the bed, bare naked, "We'll definitely doing this again when I comes back." You said and gives him one last kiss to lips. "I'm packing my things, I'll leave tonight."