CHAPTER 36

"Oi, freak! Where's the other freak? I thought Greg called the both of you." Donovan greeted.

Oh yeah. Goodmorning to you too bitch.

"Not now, Donovan. Where's Lestrade?"

"He's in his office, freak." She turns and starts walking away.

"Oh, wait. Before you go, how's Anderson? I think you two were doing great! I guess his wife were still away because you're still wearing his deo and based on the state of your knees I think you did a great job last night..." you said emphasising the word job as if there's another meaning.

She rolled her eyes, "freak." and she walk away. You just smirked and continue on walking to Lestrade's office. Without knocking you enter his office, "What do you want, Lestrade?" you asked, sitting on the nearest chair from the door.

"You can knock, you know? And good morning to you too."

You just stared at him, waiting for him to answer your question. Seeing Sherlock using drugs again making your blood boil. It ruined your whole day even if its just starting.

"Why are you staring like that? Anything happened? Where's Sherlock?"

Your still staring at him then the door burst open showing Sherlock. "Graham, did you see (y/n)?"

"Uh.. Sh-"

"WHAT? WHERE?" Sherlock cut him off, still not noticing that you're in the same room with him.

"I'm here." you coldly said as you stand up from your seat. "So, Geoff. You didn't answer my question."

"Wha--"

Sherlock cut him off again, "God! (y/n), why did you left me?"

"Shut up." You said to him and looked at Lestrade, "Now, what do you want? Stop wasting my time."

"We got a call, there's a murder a few blocks away from here. I thought you'll be interested that's why I called the both of you."

"Bring me there and I'll solve it."

"We. We'll solve it." Sherlock said. You glared at him and walked out in the room without saying a word.

"Oh, yeah. So... let's- let's go." Lestrade said, as if sensing your anger towards Sherlock.

'time skip

You, Sherlock, Lestrade and other officers where at the crime scene now. It is a four story building, and the body was found dead in his own flat. The victim's blood were all over the place. You observed the whole place looking for evidence before you kneeled down to examine the body:

Different stubs: One from the neck; Five at his stomach; One in his heart where the killer left the knife; Scratches in arms and face.

You examine his bracelet, necklace and ring, then the phone from his pocket. You stand up and starts moving again in the flat:

Blood droplets from the body to... kitchen sink.

Bloods in the sink, faucet and towel

"It was the wife." you mumbled.

"You said something, (y/n)?" Sherlock asked, you didn't noticed him in the flat until now.

"I said it's the wife." You said loudly.

"What? How? I'm just starting to examine him you know."

"Well, I'm not you Sherlock. Lestrade! I already know who the killer is." you shouted, he ran towards you, "It's the wife. Now, I need to go. Sherlock will explain everything to you after he examine the body."

"Why Sherlock? You're more detailed than him. Explain it to me now."

"What?" You frown and Lestrade mimicked you, "Fine." You said as you roll your eyes, "This man." you said pointing the dead body. "He have a string of lover, of course his wife doesn't know about it until today that's why his dead. His been cheating for 2.. 3. Three years in his 15 year marriage. Maybe he's not happy anymore or his just using the wealth of his wife's family to do whatever he wants or he's just a bastard who wants to play with the feelings of the women around him. That explains why there were scratches in his face and arms.--"

"Whoa, whoa. Wait. You can't just tell that in exactly three minutes of observing." Lestrade stopped you, obviously shocked that you already solved the case so fast.

You rolled your eyes, "As I said earlier, I'm not Sherlock. So back to the explanation, he's cheating. Look at his ring, dirty from the outside and clean in the inside. It means it is regularly removed and from its look it is 13-15 years old. You can also check his phone, you'll see text from different woman. And his wife, yes his wife. Tsk tsk. Why did she called you, she's an idiot. I can't see her here so after she called the police she's gone because she's hiding now from you. And based on the pictures in this flat, she's close to her parents, and that's where she is going, in her old parent's house you can arrest her there. You can check the finger prints in the knife, the sink in the kitchen where she washed her hands that is full of blood. She killed him using that knife, first stab in his neck then repeatedly stab in stomach last stab in his heart. But I will not waste my time thinking about how did the killing start, you can just look at the camera located at back of that mirror and you'll see who and how that killer killed this man." you said in one breath.

The gaze of everyone in the room were in you, shocked on words that escaped your mouth. "She's right. It is the wife." Sherlock said breaking the silence in the room. "Look for her parents house and you can arrest her there. I have nothing to add on because she already said everything. Check the back of the mirror and you'll see everything."

"Right." It's the only word that Lestrade said before leaving you and Sherlock.

You didn't say any words, you left the place and didn't wait for Sherlock. You decided to have a walk back to your flat, having some time to think.