CHAPTER 25

Most of the guest are now on the inside. You keep yourself alone not wanting to talk to anyone while you observe every move of every person inside the venue. It's like something will happen.

You noticed that the photographer approaches Molly who is canoodling with Tom. She turns and smile at the camera.

F.A.K.E.

As you walk you observe everyone silently. You don't want to ruin this day for John of course. Minutes of walking you noticed that Sherlock is pacing back and fort, talking on his phone, "Sherlock. Is that Mycroft?"

"Er.. yeah."

"Can you hand me your phone, I want to talk to him."

"Yeah, sure." Hesitating, he hands you his phone and walk away.

"Myc." You said coldly.

"Yes?" He answered with the same level of your coldness.

"You're not coming, are you?"

"Why should I? Everyone will be delighted not to see me especially... you and Sherlock."

You frown, "Yes, I know I'll be so much delighted but you can come here for John and Mary."

"Thank you for the concern but no thank you."

"Fine." you didn't wait for his answer, and ended the call.

Once again, you look at everyone, they're having fun. Chatting, giggling, drinking.

Typical.

You look at Sherlock and he's beside Mary. You walk towards them, "Hey."

Both of them looks at you and smiles, "Hey." Mary greeted back.

"Is that who I think it is?" You asked them.

"That's Major Sholto. John thought he will not come." Mary said.

"Isolated. More death threats than me, more than Sherlock's." You said, deducing the man.

"John said that he's the most unsociable man he knows." Mary said, looking at you.

Sherlock looks at her, "He- He's the most unsociable man?"

You chuckled, "Seems like John won't stop talking ablut him, huh?"

"You bet!" Mary said and groans, "He doesn't shut up when it comes to Sholto."

You hear Sherlock make incoherent sounds beside you so you nudge him, "Shut up."

He just roll his eyes and walk away. You shook your head and looks at Mary. "Stop smiling."

She knits her eyebrows and smiles at you, "It's my wedding day!"

"Oh God." You breathed. "If marriage needs me to smile like that, I'd rather be dead."

"Ohhh, you shouldn't be saying that. You should try to date someone who will change your perspective." She said.

"Oh, Mary. Love..." you started and looks at the place and sees Sherlock having another conversation with Janine again. You immediately rip your gaze at them and looks at Mary, "...it's just a thing that can make you weak. It will just rotten your mind. I don't need it." You said.

She nodded and pats your shoulder, "Yeah keep saying that." She said and left you.

You knits your eyebrows, confused about what Mary said.