CHAPTER 37

Two bloody months passed, but you still didn't talk to Sherlock.

It's crazy. Yeah. You used drugs too but Sherlock forgave you immediately. But this case was different. You and him promised to each other, with John, that you will not use again. That is why you were so angry at him.

After what happened that day you didn't bother to check him or ask Mrs. Hudson about him. You requested which doesn't sound like request but a command to Lestrade that you'll only accept cases when Sherlock is not there to help or let's say bother you. At first he declined it because of the reason that you'll solve it faster when you do it together but after so many arguments/shouting he accepted your request.

"It's suicide." You said to Lestrade.

"Ah. Yes suicide. Okay... why? Why is it a suicide? And it's not the brother?"

"What?! Oh my... why is the police always like this. What can I expect? It's suicide, look at the wounds on her legs and there are some on her wrists. She's depressed and suicidal for a year now. Her brother noticed it but instead to help her, he's saying words to her. She can't take it anymore that's why she killed herself."

"Oh."

"Yes, I gue--" the ringing of your phone interrupted you.

Caller ID
John Watson...

"Hello, John.... what? Where are you?... I'll go there... okay. Bye."

"Who's that?" Lestrade asked.

"It's John, I need to go now." you didn't wait for his answer and you immediately hailed a cab. "Baker Street. Now."

The taxi eventually pulls up outside 221B Baker Street. You looked at the closed front door, you can't help but let out an exasperated sigh "What is he doing here?"
You paid the cabbie and gets out. You immediately head for the front door. "He’s straightened the knocker." You go inside and shut the door behind you and open and goes through the inner door, you stopped as your eyes laid at the sight of Mycroft sitting on the stairs.

"(y/n)..." he said almost whispering.

"Yes, that's my name. So if you'll excuse me. I need to talk to your brother." You coldly said as you walk passed him.

From the stairs you heard talking from the kitchen, "John?" you called.

You entered the kitchen, "Ah, (y/n)! Are you here to help us?" Anderson said, and he's with a woman.

You frown, "What are you doing here? And who's that woman? Another mistress, I guess. Tired of Donovan, eh?" You said as you lean at the door frame, crossing your arms and smirking.

"What? No. Mr. Holmes needs our help, that's why we're here." He explained.

"That still doesn't explain why you're here. Well, whatever. I'll wait for them to arrive so you can go." You entered the living room and noticed that John's chair is nowhere to be found. "What the hell? Where's John chair?"

"Mr. Holmes?" Anderson called from the kitchen as you sit to the sofa and wait for John to come.

"For God’s sake!" you heard from outside, suddenly Sherlock entered the kitchen, "Anderson." he said angrily.

"I’m sorry, Sherlock. It’s for your own good." You heard Anderson.

"Oh, that’s him, isn’t it?" The woman questioned.

Suddenly, Sherlock storms towards his armchair, where another member of the ‘search team’ is sitting and reading a book. The man scrambles out of the chair, putting the book onto the table beside it, and hurries away. Sherlock flips up his hood and climbs into the chair.