CHAPTER 20

After you left, Sherlock stands still in his place. Thinking on why did he said that. He's been having this feeling since the two of you came back, no before the two of you faked your deaths, he thought that it was nothing since you didn't see each other for a long time but now, it suddenly came back.

He suddenly remembered Irene Adler, but what he felt for Irene is different on what he feels about you.

That's the reason why he did that last night and why he hugged you before the interview. Just like Irene, he felt your pulse and watched the dilation of your pupils, even the changes of your breathing.

He shook his head, "That can't be." He said to his self.

Now, you were on the cab, and there's this feeling inside your chest that you can't explain. It feels like, it will explode, you want to cry, you want to shout.

What Sherlock did was the reason of this. Why did he do that? Does he really need to do that? Why mess with your feelings?

Yes, you already accepted it. You feel something for Sherlock, but you think that it's still not love. That's impossible.

Your phone vibrated indicating that you received a message. You reach your pocket for your phone and immediately open the message:

I'm really sorry.
SH

You just ignore it but another message came:

I didn't mean whatever I said.
SH

Take care.
SH

You didn't noticed that your tears were running down your face until it dropped on your phone's screen. "Fucking feelings."

You hid your phone. You can ignore all of Sherlock's message but you don't know if you can ignore what you feel for him.

You're just his friend that he can also do as subjects for experiments too.
.
.
.
Papers were scattered around the flat, laptops and books were open and obviously untoched for the last hours.

Three days past since you left London, and the thought that you were still angry at him drives Sherlock crazy. He can't sleep and he can't think well, it really bothered him.

He decided to conduct a research about that, he looked at the medical books, at psychology books, or any books that can help him with whatever he is feeling, but this past few hours, he feels so helpless.

Meanwhile...

You were currently on a club, and currently drinking and dancing with the people you don't know. You already found what your friend wants you to find, and he said that you can stay in his penthouse above his club as long as you like.

You agreed, not wanting to go back to London after what happened between you and Sherlock. This is the best time to know what you really want.

"You enjoying yourself, darling?" Your friend asked you with his sexy British accent.

"Yeah! I haven't been on a club for years! I almost forgot how this feels!" You shouted, because the sound inside were too loud.

"Enjoy yourself, love! There's a lot of beautiful ladies and gentlemen here." He said, smirking at you.

You smirk back at him and touch his chest down to his pants, "But that's not what I want." You growls in his ears.

His eyes widened and smiles devilishly, "Yeah? And what do you want?"

You put your wandering hand to his back pocket and snatch the drugs inside it, "You want to smoke?"