CHAPTER 60

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

A sound of machine woke you up, you're struggling to open your eyes and you began to feel a pain in your head. "Uggggghhh---" you tried to sit up but your body betrayed you, you also feel pain in your stomach and right leg oh.. I forgot.

After adjusting to the lights, you looked at the door because it made a sound, "You're awake! Finally! I'll call the doctor." The nurse said.

Minutes later, a doctor followed by two nurse stepped in to your room, "Ms. Clara Sanchez, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked you.

"My head hurts and my wounds hurt too."

"It's normal for your head to hurt, you've been asleep for three days."

"What?! What happened to me? All I can remember is that I'm calling for help and... I fainted."

"Yes, we need to do an surgery to your upper right leg because there's a bullet in it and we need to stitch your stab wound at your stomach."

"Okay... When can I go home? I have a lot to do..." then you began to panic a little because of the flashdrive that cost almost your life. "Where's my things?"

"They're here, ma'am." One nurse answered.

You sighed in relief when you saw the drive above your clothes.

"You're not allowed to go home until we finished looking at your wounds, it may take four to seven days."

"No! I need to go now. Let me go home." You angrily said, you tried to sit up again but once again you failed. Your wounds really hurts.

"I'm sorry but we can't. Your body is still adjusting and you just woken up, just stay for one more week."

You sigh in defeat and nodded at them, "Fine."

"Good, now let us examine your wounds."

You let them examine you and you're thinking that as soon as they finish what they're doing you'll sneak and leave the hospital. Of course you'll pay your bills first.

They finished examining you and all of them left your room, as you planned you sat up from your bed even it really hurts and stand up and changed into your dress that is full of your blood, you didn't care, all you can think is you need to go back to London.

Your plan goes successfully and you're now on your way to your hotel room, "This is insane. One simple mission and you almost die. Nice work m'self."

Struggling with pain, you managed to pack all of your belongings and head straight to the airport, you took a flight from Dublin to London and your plane will leave in any minute.

You're now currently sitting on the window side of the plane, breathing heavily.

An hour felt like eternity to you, your plane landed safely to London airport. Once again, you managed to hail a cab and you're now on your way to Mycroft's office.

Not long after, you're now walking slowly but not surely. All you can feel is pain, and cannot manage to walk properly. Finally, you're now standing in front of Mycroft's office.

"My- Mycroft..." you breathlessly said.

"(y/n)? What the hell happened to you?" He said, immediately standing up from his seat when he sees you.

"Here's the drive, the files that you needed were there." You said as Mycroft holds you before you collapse.

"(y/n)... oh my God! I'll bring you to the hospital." He said, panicking.