CHAPTER 64

Today is Mary's funeral, you were far from the people enough to see what's happening enough not to see by John.

Mary's death left a huge gap between your friendship with John and your relationship with Sherlock. John is blaming the two of you and you can't face Sherlock because of that. You blame yourself, you blame Sherlock. You were supposed to be the one lying there, and not Mary.

People left the cemetery, and John was the only one left standing in front of Mary's tomb. You were still watching far from him. You want to walk and ask him how is he doing, but you know to yourself that you can't do that.

You were hurting, what more about John?

You took a last glance to John before sighing and starts to leave the place. Little you didn't know, John looked at your direction and now watching you walk away.
.
.
.
A week has passed, you were back into drinking and taking shots of drugs. Well, John isn't there anymore to stop you. Also, getting high was your only escape to this nightmare.

You were out and currently walking towards Lestrade's office, when you bumped into Sally, "Freak." She said, rolling her eyes.

You look dead at her, "Bitch."

Her mouth falls open, "What did you say?"

"You heard me. I'm not repeating it again." You said, you turn your heels and start walking again. You barged in into Lestrade's office and caught him eating a donut with his feet on his desk, "What the fuck are you doing?" You said.

Lestrade immediately lowered his feet and put down his donut, "I- I'm on a- a b-break." He stuttered.

"Oh yeah?" You said, sniffing. You rapidly blink your eye and shook your head. The drugs, you need another hit, but you need a new case. "Y-You said you have a c-case for me?"

Lestrade knits his eyebrows, "Are you okay? You look drunk!"

"Well... I am." You said.

"God! (Y/N), why are you doing that? I thought Molly talked to you about this? Nothing is your fault, (Y/N)-"

"SHUT UP!" You shouted, "I don't need that today, Detective. I didn't go here for you to give me some shit advice, I need a case!"

"No. I will not give anything to you. You need to laylow, (y/n). Give yourself so time to think, to breathe. You need to come to your senses again and you need to understand that THAT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT."

You closed your eyes and inhaled. You need to calm yourself because if not, Lestrade will not leave this place without a blackeye. When you know you were slightly calmed down, you opened your eyes and looks at him, "Fine. Tell everyone that I'm on a vacation if they didn't see me tommorow until next week or month." You said then you reach your pocket for you phone, "Here's my phone so no one can track where am I." You hand him your phone and left his office.
.
.
.
A month later...

You're currently on a beautiful beach in East Sussex. Luckily, you have a place there where you can do your laylow as Lestrade said.

No one knows that you have a property here so you're unconcerned that anyone will bother to look at you here. You're happy that you left your phone to Lestrade, so they cannot track you.

You're currently sitting outside your house, puffing a smoke to the air when a hand touches your shoulder. You immediately holds it and pinned down the person into the ground.

"A-aah! (Y/N)!" Lestrade cried.

You freed him and looks down at him, "What are you doing here?"

He stands up and brush off the dusts in his clothes, "what the hell were you thinking?"

"No. What the hell are you doing here?" You angrily asked him.

Lestrade looks at you, "We need you back in Scotland Yard."

You look at him plainly, "Another lie and you will not leave this place without a broken bone."

He swallowed and nodded, "Fine. It's Mrs. Hudson."

"Yeah? What's with her?"

"She said she needs your help."