Show with no name

Bobbie
"Thank you guys so much for watching this video. Please leave a like and a comment, I read them all! Stay tuned and I'll see ye in the next video bye!" I flopped back into my bed. I loved making videos but god, they could be tiring!
I put away all my equipment and just looked out my window. I know it's a weird thing to do but LA is so different to Edinburgh. I mean I love where I come from but LA is so nice and warm and bright and- okay so it's completely different from Scotland.

*buzz buzz*

I heard my phone vibrating on my bedside table and went to grab it. I looked down at the phone and saw that I got a text from Sarah.

Sarah
"Hey, sorry this is sooo last minute but do you want to be in a smosh vid?"

Of course I did! I loved being around does guys. They were always so kind to me and even though I wasn't part of smosh I felt like I had my very own little family out in Los Angeles.

Bobbie
"I'll be there in 20 xx"

I got my keys and bag and headed for the door. I quickly glanced in the mirror before leaving trying to do something with my wild red hair. I thought about tying it up but I knew I wouldn't be able to get the bobble out of the curls later so I just left it.

I didn't live too far from the smosh office so it didn't take long for me to get there. Security let me in straight away since Ive been to the offices a few times before and I'm obviously easy to recognise.

Sarah met me upstairs. "Thank you so much for doing this! There was a tiny mix up." She seemed a small bit frazzled but I could understand how stressful it probably is to try and control six year olds in twenty year olds bodies. "Hey, it's no problem!"

Sarah sighed and went into the room. It was a show with no name shoot so I wasn't that worried, they were always relaxed.
"Are we ready to go?" I said smiling as I saw Keith sitting in the couch. "Yo!, Bobs!" He threw his hands up and hugged me. I loved Keith he could always make you feel so happy.
"We're just waiting on Shayne" Sarah said and I could hear the panic in her voice now.

Just then as if it was in one of the sketches script Shayne came in the door. I couldn't help but smile a little. Shayne seemed happy to see me too, which made me even more happy. Basically there was a lot of happy in the room. Well except for Sarah who just clapped her hands and said "okay let's start!"