Close Call

I kept my phone with me at all times, I didn't want to leave it. I was at home by myself while the boys were at the office. I wanted one of them to come home, I really needed to tell one of them, I felt like I was going to explode.

I was on my bed playing around with some chords in my guitar when the apartment door unlocked and I heard Shayne calling out my name. "In here!" I placed my guitar in the foot of my bed and smiled looking up at Shayne standing at my bedroom. "How did it go?" His eyes were bright and looked like whirlpools I would get lost in if I kept looking in them. I told him all about the audition and he started to laugh about Ewan McGregor.

"That's amazing, like huge! Imagine him directing you!" I smiled at the thought of getting notes from him. "They said they'd get back to me soon!" I glanced toward the phone. Shayne looked at it also then looked at my face. "How long has it been?" "I looked at the clock in my bedside table. "Three hours." Shayne scoffed and took the phone off the bed. "Wait I need that if they call!"

He pointed a finger at me in the same hand with the phone. I was only two and a half inches shorter than him do I could've reached it but I was too tired to even try. "What you need is to relax, have a bath or shower or even a nap. I'll watch your phone." I rubbed my arm and let out a small sigh. "Would you mind, please?"

Shayne looked at me and shook his head. "I'm not doing anything else. Go!" He turned me around and gave me a tiny push towards my bathroom. "Thank you!" I called out as I walked toward the shower. I heard him answer back as he left my room. "Anytime!"

Shayne POV
It wasn't long before I heard the shower go off in Bobbies bathroom. I kept her phone on my lap so I wouldn't miss anything that came up. After around three or four minutes her phone was ringing with a unknown number. I muted the tv and answered it. "Bobbie Reid's phone?"

Straight after I hung up I walked toward the her. I went into her room and called out through the door. "Hey Bobbie?" She was blaring music and had the shower on. I stopped for a second to hear her singing along, she was such a great singer. I knocked hard in the door. "Bobbie?" The music turned down a tiny bit and she answered back. "I can't hear you come in, it's okay!"

Bobbie POV
I make out the sound of the door opening and Shayne's footsteps walk over to the speaker and turn the music down. "I just got if the phone!" I poked my head around the shower curtain quickly but still holding it looking at Shayne for him to finish. "It was your agent," I looked at him and nodded him to hurry up, "he said you really impressed them and you were very unique." "Okay?" I started getting nervous seeing Shayne look down at the tiles with his hands in pockets. "You start rehearsals next Friday!" "I got it?" Shayne looked up and smiled "you got it!"

Without even thinking I threw my hands around Shayne's neck and hugged him. I felt his arm go around my back and then he pulled back. "Crap, Sorry!" I looked at Shaynes top, there was two tear drop shaped marks of water on his chest. Embarrassed I tried grabbing the shower curtain to cover myself but ended up slipping on the wet floor of the shower.

"Bobbie!" Shayne tried leaning in to help me but I ended up taking him back with me. Sure enough he was on top of me getting soaked in the shower. "Are you hurt?" He had one hand by my head and another by my waist. He seem so concerned and flustered, I felt so bad because all I could do was laugh. "Yeah, you?"

Now Shayne started laughing and nodded. "You're getting soaked!" I placed my hand on his top and felt it seeping water. Shayne stood  up and pulled me up. "I don't really mind." He was whispering now and staring right at my lips. I knew what he was going to do and I was preparing my mind for it.

"Shayne," I whispered "it's okay!" Just then his lips were pressed against mine. I kissed him back, this is what we both wanted. Shayne's hands were on my back and mine were around his neck and on his chest for stability. As our kisses got more intense I felt one of his hands run down from my lower back to my thigh. I lifted it up to his hip were he held it, bringing me closer to him. I could fee his bulge growing bigger and bigger. I felt like it was going to break the zipper.

I placed my leg on the side of the shower and Shayne began making circled motions on my clit making me arch my back closer to him. He kept going and I moaned into the kisses. I broke away from the kiss to look at Shayne's pants. I started to unzip it when we heard a key unlocking the door. "Damien!" Shayne pulled away and stepped out of the shower. "What do we say?" I scanned my mind seeing as Shayne was too flustered. "Tell him my shower was broken and we were fixing it. I'll be out in a minute just give me a chance to get change!"

"Good idea!" Shayne walked out of the room acting calmly and I hurried as I tired to get changed as fast as I could. I searched the draws for a top and picked up a plain white t-shirt and grabbed an underwear and jeans. I raced out to hear. Damien say "dude, have you got a boner?" Shayne chuckled nervously and looked down. "No the water just made the jeans tight!"  "Hey Dames!" His head was in a cupboard probably looking for something to eat. "Hiya!"

I looked at Shayne who was pointing at something. I mouthed the words what and he mouthed back "top". I looked down to see the water on my body was weeping through the top showing off my boobs. I was panicking but Shayne had pushed a cushion on me and shoved me into the couch. Damien turned around and looked at us, his eyebrows and nose scrunched up. "Did you guys see my chips I had in the cupboard?" Shayne let out a sigh and I shook my head saying " yeah sorry I think I ate them. I'll get you a new packet when I'm shopping." Damien laughed "no it's fine I thought I was going crazy!" 

Shayne left to get changed and I sat with Damien not daring to move the pillow. While we were talking I texted Shayne.

Bobbie
That was close.

Shayne
Yeah well have to be careful next time.

Bobbie
If there's a next time!!

Shayne
Well see x