A Smosh Lunchtime

The camera man counted us down, "3,2,1..." And with a swift hand gesture Shayne started the show off "Hey guys, welcome to the show with no name" he said with a very calm almost narrative way. This was immediately broken by Keith singing " it's got no name, uh, no name uh". I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh yeah" Shayne said and I knew the cogs in his head were coming up with a joke. So I crossed my legs and looked Shayne dead in the eye waiting for a response. "We've got a very special guest with us", here comes the punchline " Merida from Brave!" I punched Shayne's shoulder playfully as he chuckled. That's when I looked at Keith how had a blank expression on his face.

"Keith do you know what movie that is?" I asked curiously. "Ummm is that the one with the blue paint in their face?" I just looked at him and laughed and so did Shayne. I was even laughing so hard I put my hand in Shaynes shoulder and nuzzled my head into it. I could feel Shayne tense up a bit so I pulled my head up.

The rest of the show went fine. Me and Keith were getting along great but I couldn't help feel awkward for what I did with Shayne and I could tell he was feeling the same. But why did it fell awkward, it was something's I normal. I did it to Keith and Noah all the time. 
After filming Keith mentioned how hungry he was so I suggested that the whole gang to go to lunch.

Soon enough I was with the whole smosh squad walking to a little food place near the office. "Oh do you guys mind if I vlog a little?" Courtney asked in a sheepish tone. She was new to YouTube but was such a natural at it. "No go ahead," Olivia said waving her hand in the air. " Right so guys we've just finished a video and we're heading off to lunch." I turned and look and Shayne who was walking next to me "is this place new I've never heard of it?" "Ummm yeah I think it open two weeks ago." Shayne said obviously a bit shy of the camera or maybe he was still weird about earlier. I tried to make him relax " You would know, you VEGAN!" I was proud because I had gotten him to laugh. I thought this was one of the biggest complaints you could get from him.

At lunch Courtney tweeted out asking for questions and got the squad to answer some. All the answers were so funny and made me laugh then one dreaded question came up;

"What was your first boyfriend/girlfriend like?"

I chuckled awkwardly and said "I can't answer this question." Everyone was really shocked and curious. "How come" Noah asked cleaning his hands with a tissue and pushing up his glasses. "Well I haven't had a boyfriend yet!" I let out a small nervous chuckled once again and look at everyone. They all seemed really shocked especially Shayne who said "Seriously?" I nodded to him and he looked at me and said "wow!" And shook his head and went back to eating his food. I felt awful, why was Shayne judging me so hard. It wasn't my fault, was it?