3...2...1

While I was standing around talking to everyone I heard a knock on the door. I placed my glass of white wine on the kitchen counter and started to make my way to the door but was stopped by Damien who bounced his way towards the door. "I'll get it!"

I stepped aside and headed back towards the party. "Hey Boze!" "Hey Dames!" I giggled at how sweet the two of them were acting. I took a short sip from my glass, looking around the room I noticed Courtney out of the corner of my eye. I bit the inside of my cheek and tried my hardest not to bring attention to myself. My eyes followed her as she started to wander to the other side of the room. She started to flick her hair back and clear her throat. I glanced to where she was headed, of course it was over to Shayne.

Call it jealously or maybe it was paranoia but I strutted my way over to Shayne who was talking to one of his cast mates from the Goldbergs, Sam. "Hi honey!" I said loud enough for Courtney to stop dead in her tracks and turn and talk to Mari. "Bobbi this is Sam! Sam this is my girlfriend Bobbi!" I put out my hand and greeted Sam. "I've heard a lot about you! Shayne won't stop talking about you!" He chuckled. "All good I hope!" I joked pretending to sound stern and cross at Shayne.

Shayne left after a few minutes to get us more drinks, leaving me to talk to Sam. I had perched myself down on the couch and was deep in conversation with the new stranger. While I was talking I noticed he kept looking back into the crowd. "Something catch your eye? Or is it a someone?" I laughed trying to joke but not realising I was right. "Well, that girl over there with the black hair and the red dress." He turned his head quickly looking at Olivia then brought his attention back to Shayne that had come back with tree bottles of coronas.

"Who are we taking about?" Shayne asked pulling me into his lap as I wrapped my hand around his shoulder. "Sam has a crush on Olivia!" I giggled. Shayne looked towards him with confusion and humour in his eyes. "Really?" Shayne spoke and spread out his legs causing me to readjust myself on his lap. I sipped on the bottle and listened as Sam went on talking about Olivia. "I mean I think she's cute, I wouldn't say it's a crush!" He murmured while blushing. "Oh lord he has a crush on her!" I sighed causing vibrating to come out of Shaynes chest.

Soon enough everyone was standing counting down from ten and into the new year. "3..2..1 Happy new year!" Now sitting on the kitchen counter with Shayne on one of the stools, we gave each other a small kiss. "Here's to 2018!" Shayne hummed. Gasping I tapped Shayne's shoulder rapidly trying to bring his attention to the corner of the room. "Is that who I think it is?" Shayne inquired shocked, I bit my lip nodding. We both laughed at the sight of Damien and Boze making out in the corner. "I think we'll have one more guest for breakfast tomorrow morning!" I smirked.

***
I waved goodbye to the last guest and sighed closing the door behind me. "Is that everyone?" Shayne called out from the couch scrolling on his phone. "Uh huh. Damsons gone dropping Boze home." I smiled mischievously as I sat down next to Shayne resting my head on his shoulder. "What's in the bag over there?" He pointed out a small red paper bag placed next to the coffee table. Reaching out I heaved the surprisingly heavy bag up and looked inside it.

"It's a bottle of tequila! Nobody opened it!" I stood up and went to put it into the fridge but was stopped one I felt the bottle yanked from my hands. "Didn't your parents ever tell you it's rude to grab out of peoples hands?" I asked. "Didn't you're parents ever tell you it's rude not to share?" Shayne retorted. "Besides its a shame to waste it!" He teases shaking in to bottled in his hands causing the sound of the liquid swashing to fill the empty silence of the room.

"Fine!" I groaned whilst Shayne celebrated by opening the cap off the bottle. "But only half shots!" I warned and he nodded with even looking at me. He poured out two glasses while I got wedges of lime and some salt. "How about we make this into a game?" He questioned with a mischievous grin painted across his face. He always got up to no good when he was tipsy and the tequila probably wasn't going to help. He opened up one of the lower draws and pulled out a deck of cards.

"We each get a stack and we take turns putting one card down. Highest card wins, loser has to take a shot!" I rolled my eyes and sat down in the stool kicking off my heels while Shayne shuffled the deck and skidded my stack across the counter. After seven rounds mostly won by me the shot glasses slowly began becoming full to the top.

"Last one I'm starting to get tired!" Shayne stated placing a card down, ten of diamonds. It was hard to beat so he got up and began to walk away thinking he'd won. I tutted cauising Shayne to turn around. "King of hearts!" I giggled. "Fine! Lie down on the counter!" Shayne demanded softly. "What are you doing?" I said slowly getting off the stool. "Taking my shot! Now do as you're told!" He chuckled. He was up to no good, you could tell by the massive grin that was on his face and he kept rubbing his jaw.

"Lift up your top." He said as he poured the tequila into a shot glass. "Shayne I'm wearing a dress!" I argued but he just told me to take it off. Complying I took off the dress trying to hurry up what ever Shayne was doing. He pushed me back gently. Suddenly I gasped feeling a cold liquid being poured onto my stomach. I looked up at Shayne who was smirking and putting salt along the space in between my breast.

"Put this in your mouth." He uttered handing me a wedge of lime. I took the wedge giving him a look that said 'really?' But once again I went along with it. Shayne went along drinking up the tequila that had pooled on my stomach and into my bellybutton. Bringing his tongue up my body he licked up all the salt and bit onto the lime in my mouth.

Sitting up I started kissing Shayne forcefully wrapping his arms around my lower back. He bright his kisses down my neck and to my chest. Softly groaning into them. "Umm Courtney!" He hummed. I pushed him back.

"What did you just say?"