The Perfect Surprise

*slight spoilers for the movie: the bodyguard
Btw you should watch it if you havent*

"A date? Where are we going?" My face immediately light up and I ran down the stairs after Shayne trying to catch up with him. He was calm and smirking while he sung the keys in a circle around his finger. "I can't tell you that it'll ruin the surprise!" He was chuckling as we sat into his car. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and jeans.

"Well it's not a restaurant is it?" We we're backing out of the parking space. Shayne's body was turned in his seat looking out the rear window, his hand in my headrest. "What makes you think that?" His voice told me I was right as it was almost sarcastic. "Well you're outfit for one and I'm in a hoodie and leggings." The red traffic light reflected into the car giving off a cool mood and ambiance. I rubbed his cheek. "Also you didn't shave."

He chuckled with a goofy grin on his face. Damn he looked good.

"Okay you're right but I'm still not telling you where we're going!" His eyes were focusing on the rode. He was steering with one hand and had the other by his leg. Taking a chance, I held it. He looked at me surprised but pulled it up to his face and kissed it. I sat back into my seat feeling more relaxed. I didn't need to worry, Shayne would've plan the perfect first date.

After a slightly long drive to a car park Shayne pulled into a space and said "almost there now!" He was fidgety slightly and his voice sounded shaky.

Was he getting nervous?

He opened my door and held my hand as we walked down a street. "Thank you!" I said hugging him slightly while we continued walking. He chest was taking in deep breaths and he licked his lips. "What do you mean? We haven't even done anything yet?" I could feel myself smiling looking up at him. "I know!" We turned the corner and I saw across the street was a small cinema. It was very old school looking and had a small cashier both at the front. The building was painted red and had a white board over the front lined with yellow light bulbs. I red he movie they were showing out loud.

"The bodyguard! Shayne, no!" I turned towards him and smiled. Feeling so happy a reached up and wrapped my hands around his neck hugging him. I felt his arms go around my lower back and he whispered into my ear. "I hope you like it!" "Of course I do!" We held hands as we ran across the road. Shayne bought two tickets and the large popcorn.

There was very few people inside, giving us a lot of choice where to sit. We chose to sit in the middle in one of the centre rows. The crushed velvet seats were soft and cosy.

During one scene where Whitney Huston and Kevin Costner dancing in a small restaurant reminded me of Shayne and me. Putting my hand in his chest I looked over to see he was already staring at me. Siting up slightly I whispered into his ear. "You're missing the movie!" He smirked and turned his head but I could see his eyes still on me as I watched the film.

Some point in the movie I had nuzzled my way into his chest. His arm was wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him and making me feel safe. Shayne pulled me in close during one scene by a lake, at first I thought it was to make me feel safe but looking up at him I could see a small bit of fear in his eyes. When an explosion went if he jumped a bit in his seat making me laugh quietly. Slightly laughing he pulled me back into his chest and rested his chin on my head.

While 'I will always love you played' we made out for a tiny while. I think you can't go to a movie and not make out in the dark while on a date. We stopped as soon as we heard someone clear their throat. Looking around I noticed everyone had left long before the credits had started and the lights were now on. A lanky black haired teenage boy was standing in the pathway holding a brush and pan. Feeling slightly embarrassed and like teens we got up and left. Shayne patted the boy on the back when he went past him.

The whole car ride home was spent laughing and talking. "Did you hear all the lip smacking throughout the entire movie?" I said laughing. Shayne quickly answered by saying "I don't think we helped the situation at the end!" The sky was dark but the car was lit up every few moments when we passed a street lamp. "Thank you so much Bobbie!" I turned in my seat, I didn't think I heard him correctly the first time. "Seriously thank you! I think this the the best time I've ever had in a date!"

My eyes began to tear up slightly. Shayne was so sweet, kind and just an all round great guy that I loved. "You're welcome!" I said clearing my throat. "I loved everything aswell. Thank you too!" He held my hand as he drove and rubbed it with his thumb.

By time we got home I felt really tired even though it was only around midnight. "I've got a shoot tomorrow I better go to bed!" "Same," I walked in front of Shayne towards my room ready for my bed. "I've got rehearsal early in the morning." I opened my door and turned around to say something to Shayne but he had disappeared. "Shayne?" Suddenly his head popped around from his bedroom door. "Oh goodnight!"

I was shocked.

I thought after the good night we had he would want to spend the rest of it in my room. I stood frozen in the hallway for a brief moment feeling slightly embarrassed. Did he have enough of me already? He came out of the room a few moments later in his boxer briefs and headed to the bathroom. "Do you not want to come with me?" I said trying not to sound annoyed. He came back out into the hall.

"Bobbie, I'm honestly really tired and want to sleep right now. Sorry." My mouth opened as I realised what it sounded like I was saying. "Oh no I mean to go to sleep too!" I was waving my hands about slightly trying to clear everything up. "I just thought with Damien away we should take as many moments together as we can." He smirked and nodded his head. "I'll be in shortly!" He went back into the bathroom and I went to get changed.

I wore a black satin lingerie dress. The night was very hot and I still wanted to look good since Shayne always looked so good without trying. Like he promised he came in after a few minutes. I was laying on my stomach in the bed trying to seem casual while scrolling on my phone. "Are you sure you just want to sleep?" Shayne laughed. "Yes, what makes you think I don't?" I rolled over and he came into the bed picking up the sheets.

"Normally you wear shorts and some t-short or jumper but I'm not complaining you know!" I let out a small gasp as he chuckled. "God you're such a flirt!" We were both on our sides facing each other. The room was silent for a while as we looked into one another's eyes. I was the first to break the silence feeling Shayne's hand around my hip and my legs interwoven with his. "Does this feel weird to you?" He shook his head causing a a scratchy noise on the pillow. "No it feels natural, almost perfect!"

"Goodnight!" I smiled and tucked my head into his chest.

"Goodnight!" He placed his chin on my head and rested it there. We both feel asleep wrapped up in one another.