Polariods and Popcorn

We sat in the floor around the coffee table in the sitting room. We talked about random things and ate our Chinese straight from the cartons. It was nice to sit down with the guys and talk to them without one of them having to run off to a shoot or without anybody else in the room, it was just us. "Ooh what's this?" Damien said while reaching out to the shelves under the tv and grabbing my Polaroid camera. "Smile!" He pointed the camera at me lining up a shot and a gave a big cheesy grin.

I laughed and he took out the small picture and blew in it. "Come on Shayne, just one picture!" Damien was begging with to camera already directed at Shayne. "No I'm good thanks!" He held up his hand and waved the camera away. "Come on!" I walked over to him and wrapped my hands around his chest hugging him. He began to smile and Damien took the photo. "You're turn!" I said taking taking the camera off Damien.

We did this for a good ten minutes until I checked the film. "Damn there's only one left! Right, group photo!" I placed the camera on the table and put on the timer. "Quick sit down!" Shayne was patting the ground next to him and Damien. I sat in the middle of them with just enough time before the flash went off. I pulled out the last picture and showed it to the boys before putting it up in the fridge.

After that we sat on the couch and binged watched an old show called Alias. "Omg I can't believe this on the tv! I loved this show!" Damien had no clue what it was but Shayne had some idea at least. "Isn't Bradley cooper in this?" He was coming over with a big bowl of popcorn and sat down in between me and Dames. As soon as he was sitting in the couch Damien's hand was taking a fistful of popcorn out of the bowl and asking me "Wait you must've been really young watching this?" I nodded and said "I watched it every Friday with my mom, I could probably say every line say every line in this show!"

I reached for some popcorn but Shayne pulled the bowl closer to his chest. "This is mine go get your own!" He started smirking so I jumped on him reaching as he pulled the bowl further and further away. We got to the first four episodes and our second batch of popcorn before Damien had fallen asleep. "He can fall asleep so easily!" Shayne said shaking his head. "It's probably not fair to keep watching the show without him,he seemed really into it!" I said and turned off the recording.

"Is there any movie on?" Shayne said grabbing the remote and flicking through the channels. "God there's nothing good on!" I shook my head at Shayne and turned to him. "Stop. Whatever's on the next channel we're watching and you can't complain! Deal?" I put out my hand and he shook it. "Deal." He rolled his eyes and I laughed as the next thing that came on the tv was a shirtless Christen Grey. "We are NOT watching this!" Shayne was speechless but I grabbed the remote off him.

"Maybe I want to watch it! Besides a deals a deal!" I laughed as Shayne sat awkwardly next to me with his face getting redder by the second. "I'm only messing!" I switched off the tv and sat facing Shayne. My cheek resting in my hand, arm on the couch. "I think you jealous. I mean he's way better looking than you!" Shayne chuckled and threw a small fistful of popcorn at me.

"Can I ask you something?" Shayne said very meekly. I nodded as my head was down looking around the couch for stay pieces of popcorn. "Have you really never had a boyfriend?" I froze thinking back to my teenage years. I thought about making something up but I felt like I could trust Shayne. "There was this guy I went to school with. I thought we were going out, he made me think we were but he just used me. He used to do stuff with all the girls in school. So one night I just made out with another boy and he lost it, it went around school I was a slut." Shayne caressed my shoulder "Bobbie." "Yeah it's okay though, he was a dick. I'm over it!"

"You're nothing like that. You don't deserve anyone to treat you like he did! He obviously didn't realise how special you are!" The room was dark with the only source of dim lighting being the yellow glow of Los Angeles' buildings and street light. Shayne was still able to make out the small tear that fell down my face. He wiped it away and brought me closer to him.

My head nuzzled into his chest. His arms wrapped around me, it felt like a perfect fit. We sat in absolute silence apart from my sniffles and Shayne hushing me. I felt warm and safe. I closed my eyes and relaxed as Shayne rubbed my arm up and down. I let out a small whisper "Thank you!" 

Shayne POV

I hated seeing Bobbie upset and it made me mad knowing that a douche did this to her. My mind and heart was racing. Why did I go all weird around her. Why did I never want to leave her. Why did it feel so right being with her. "Bobbie," I tried to be quiet so Damien wouldn't wake up. "You know I'll always be here for you, don't you?" She didn't answer me back. "God! You drive me crazy! Why do you make me crazy?" I smirked as I looked down to see her asleep in my arms.

I managed to get my arm back from around her. I picked her up and and carried her to her bedroom. Carrying Bobbie to her room brought back memories of the night a few weeks back. I must've seemed so bad not calling her but I was so nervous. Opening the door was a bit hard with my hands full, they always make it so easy looking in the movies. I threw back the duvet and laid her in the bed. I tucked her in and bent down beside the bed. She had a small curl of her red hair over her face.

I never thought I'd like someone with red hair, I just wasn't my type. Then again the more I thought about it, the more I realised Bobbie was my type. She was perfect, from her bright blue eyes, to her small light freckles around her nose and cheeks that she covered with makeup to her personality. She always made me laugh, always kind and good. The longer I was beside her the more I was falling for her. I stood up and pushed back the strand of hair behind her ear before leaving. "Night Bobbie!" I whispered as I closed the door quietly.

I walked over to Damien and woke him up. "Dames!" I said while vigorously shaking his shoulder with one hand. "Aw man, how long was I asleep, did I miss anything?" I smiled and looked at him "no, not much really." Damien rubbed his eyes and got up. "I better go to bed so, night man!" He patted my back and walked towards his room. Once again I walked down the hall and flopped onto my bed. Living with Bobbie and feeling the way I did about her was going to be torture.