Here?

Shayne P.O.V

I came out if the audition and went straight outside. I stood in the sidewalk and leaned up against a lap pole. I started fidgeting in my pocket looking for my phone. Normally I would ring Damien straight after an audition but this time I looked at my contacts.

My finger hovered over Bobbies number. I thought about ringing her, I mean she had helped me with everything. What was the harm in calling her to see where she was?

I patted my hand against my leg as the dial tone rang. The tone kept ringing, sounding like it wouldn't end. I was just about to hang up when I heard her voice.

"Hey..sorry..." she sounded really out of breath. "Are you okay?" I could hear her laugh slightly through her panting. "Yeah I'm at the gym. What's up?" I took a deep breath, I had no idea why I got so nervous when I talked to Bobbie. "Do you wanna meet up later for lunch?" There was a slight pause, probably from Bobbie thinking how to turn me down nicely. "Sure, wanna meet at my apartment? I wanna have a shower first."

"Oh um sure! Sounds great, see you then!" Thank god she wanted to meet! I hung up the phone and smiled at my self. I hopped into my car and slapped the steering wheel. I thought I should call Damien to give Bobbie a chance to get home.

Bobbie P.O.V
I ran up to the door and fumbled in my bag for the keys. I opened the door and went to lock it. I stopped thinking about how Shayne would get in. Instead I sent him a text.

"Doors unlocked, come right in when you're here x" I hit send without even thinking. I played some music over the speakers in my room and got undressed. I put the clothes straight into the laundry basket since they smelled so badly of sweat. I spent a solid two minutes trying to get the shower at a perfect temperature before hopping in.

After a few minutes I heard I low voice of what I assumed to be Shayne. "I'm in the shower. You can come into my room if you want." I hoped I didn't have anything lying on the floor. Shayne's footsteps got voice grew more audible as he grew closer the room. I still couldn't quite make him out. I turned off the shower and called out through the door between us.

"What did you say?" I started looking around for my towel. "I said I love your apartment! You're very lucky you found a place like this!" "Yeah, I mightn't be for long! I don't think I can pay rent for a four bedroom apartment all by myself." I slapped my hand on my forehead as I realised where my towel was. "Shit!"

"Is everything okay in there?" I heard Shayne's step get closer to the door. "Um yeah, did I leave a towel on the bed?" Shayne walk to what I guess was my bed "got it! And I get you, me and Damien are the same. We're actually looking at apartments right now" I opened the door slightly and put my hand out as Shayne handed me the towel. "Thank you." I said in a quiet slightly coy tone. Feeling more modest once I had the towel wrapped around me I walked out of the bathroom and to my wardrobe.

"I can't even imagine trying to find a place right now! I think I love this one way to much!" Shayne scoffed saying he'd feel the same. I grabbed a few clothes and looked back at Shayne. "Wait, were are we going?" He scratched the back of his head trying to think. "I didn't get that far in my head." Still clutching at my towel I put the clothes back and faced Shayne fully. "How about we just cook something right now?" He laughed at my mad idea. "I love it! But be warned I happen to be a very skilled chef!"

"You check what I have to make and I'll get changed." Shayne got up from my bed and walked out of my room backwards saying "yes chef!", and saluting me. Laughing I closed the door and got changed into a hoodie and jeans knowing I wouldn't have to leave the comfort of my home.

I went into the kitchen and saw Shayne had a carton of eggs, bacon and leftovers laid out on the counter. He was searching the draws and cabinets. "I was thinking of making an omelet. That sound okay?" I walked over to the cabinet next to the oven. Reaching across Shayne I pulled out a pan. "Mmhhh sounds great!" Smirking I handed him it.

I turned up the music on the speakers and sat up on the counter as I watched Shayne beat the eggs. I opened the tuba ware container of bacon and started eating it. Shayne stopped whisking the eggs and looked at me. "Am i the only one that's working?" I took another bite of bacon saying "hey, I need to check the flavours!" I started laughing "well save some it for me!" Shayne picked the bowl up again and I reached my hand out with the piece of bacon. "Here, have some." He brought his head over taking a bite without stopping whisking.

Once the two omelettes were cooked we sat down at the table. I was so hungry I couldn't help but devour it. "This is so good!" I said in between bites. "Oh my god I almost forgot!" I put my fork down on the table and looked at Shayne who was also vacuuming up his food. "How was your audition? You got it right, I mean you had to!" He finished chewing on a bite of the omelette leaving a long pause of tension. He was purposely going slow to annoying me. He didn't say anything but instead gave a slight nod with a big smile. "Eeeck! Shayne!"

I went to hug him which caught him off guard but he pulled me in closer. I was now half sitting on his lap, looking at him in the eyes. A piece of my hair fell over my face. Shaynes hand went up to my face and pushed the hair behind my ear. He kept his hand on my cheek and whispered "it's all thanks to you!"

I could feel myself pulling in closer to Shayne going to kiss him. He was leaning in too until we were interrupted by the fire alarm going off. "Jesus!" I looked over to the stove seeing my pan burning. I got up and shoved it in the sink, burning my hand ever so slightly. "Crap!" I inspected the small red dot on the inside of my hand. "Let me see!" Shayne picked up my hand and traced his finger ever so slightly. "It's fine I've done worse to myself." He brought my hand up to his face and kissed it lightly.

"Better?" He asked me bringing his eyes up to mine. I nodded and we stood like that for a while, each one of us waiting for the other person to make a move. "Wait, I have an idea!" My voice was low and soft. I pulled my hand out of Shayne's hold walking over to the table. "That can't be good!" He said half jokingly but half nervously at the same time. I picked up the plates and placed them in the sink and looked down into it, not wanting to face Shayne out of nervousness.

"What if you and Damien moved in with me?" Shayne gave a little gasp and sounded completely stunned "Are you being serious?" I turned around gaining some courage. "Yeah, I need help with rent and ye need and place to sleep that's preferably not on the streets!" Shayne didn't say anything for a while but stood rubbing the back of his neck thinking of my idea.

"I mean I'd have to see what Damien says but I would love it!" I gave a tiny dance and clapped my hands. Shayne even picked me up and spun me around making me so dizzy when he placed me down I stumbled and fell onto the floor. "Fuck Bobbie are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" He bent down to me and I started laughing. "Yeah I just banged my arm." He repeated what he did with my hand and gave me a kiss on my arm. "I think I also banged my head." I said seeing how far I could take it. He did the same thing and I said "here?", pointing to my lips.

Shayne kissed me and I kissed him back. After we stopped I smiled looking at Shayne saying "apology accepted!" He laughed and smirked. "You're going to be such trouble aren't you?" I shrugged and gave him a wink. He didn't know half of it.