Tease Much?

Shayne swiped the keycard in the lock and swung the door opened, he held his hand out signalising for me to go in first. I sat on the bed with my legs curled around me so I was leanings my hip and thigh, with my hand holding me up.

He walked over to the table and threw the keycard on it. I watched as he fished out his wallet from his back pocket, his back and arm muscles tensing with every movement.

Shaking off my thoughts I looked out the window getting a clear view of Edinburgh castle. It was all light up and had an orange glow to it. Feeling the bed dip I turned to see Shayne staring at me. "God you're so beautiful!" He muttered out in a breathy tone.

I smirked "you're not so bad yourself!" I chuckle softly but stoped when I felt Shayne's hand on my cheek, forcing me to look at him. "I'm being serious, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!"

Nice try but a few compliments wouldn't get you anywhere. But keep them coming.

I scanned my eyes around his face landing on his blue eyes. That's where I got the idea. I was still angry at him but really wanted him at the same time. He wanted me too, his eyes that were focused on my lips gave that away. I thought to myself, I was gonna have to tease him.

Shayne began to lean towards me but I sat up breaking the tension and causing him to jump back slightly. "Sorry I'm getting really hot in this!" Breathed while pinching my jumping and wafting air into it. Then I slide my hands up my back and took off my bra, feeding it through the sleeves of my jumper. "Can you hold this for me? Thanks!" I pushed the bra into Shayne's hands, his eyes were wide and his mouth ajar.

I took off my jumper which lifted up my vest top that 'accidentally' flashed my tits at Shayne. "Oh sorry. That's embarrassing!" I flung the jumper across the room into a chair and flatted down my top. I brought attention to my boobs by rearranging them. Glancing up quickly to Shayne I saw his eyes latched onto them. Holding back my giggles and smirks I turned my body so I was in my knees on the bed now.

"What did you want to talk about? Shayne? Are you listening?" I knew he wasn't he was clearly focused on other things. "Yeah, umm, just talk really about anything!" He muttered dragging his eyes up to my face. I lifted my eyebrow up, hinting for him to continue. "So I might stay for a few days if that's okay, just to look around and make sure you're okay." His voice trailed off as he noticed me sliding my leggings off.

I nodded, "you can stay with me if you want. You still have to meet my parent after all! Shayne! Are you okay, you seem distracted?" He lifted his face towards me and shook it. "Yeah I'm okay. That'd be good. I'd like to meet them."

Now for my move. "Can you pass me my phone? Actually I'll get it!" I place my hand in his upper thigh and bent across him and reaches for my phone. Once I had it I sat up but instead of going back to my spot I sat on Shayne's lap causing him to let out a barely audible sigh. "Oh never mind, I thought I had a text." His attention left once again when I threw my phone across the bed but I got it back again when I kissed him unexpectedly.

It was a slow and torturous with me in control. Whenever Shayne tried to take control or speed it up I stopped and took my mouth back an inch or two creating space between us. I slid my hand down his chest and stomach to his bulge. Unzipping his pants I pulled it out slowly causing Shayne to let out a soft grunt into my mouth.

Pushing him back onto the bed slowly I slide off his lap and onto my knees. He tried to sit up on his elbows but I pushed on this lower chest bringing him back down to the bed. "Hmm." I licked from the bottom of his cock to the top, leaving a line of saliva along it. I gave the tip a few flicks with my tongue, which Shayne answered back with low humming from his chest.

I felt in control and like Shayne was wrapped around my finger. I was going to make sure next time he wouldn't even think about kissing another girl. No! I was making sure there wasn't a next time!

I put his tip into my mouth and lick it before letting go of it with a pop. "I think I might go for a walk actually!" I said popping up to my feet and looked at Shayne with a smile. He chuckled softly but his smile left when he saw me beginning to walk out the door.

I hoped my plan would work. I walked slowly outside and heard Shayne's steps follow soon after me. "Where are you going? Bobbie? Get back into the room, you've barley any clothes on!" I turned around once I heard the door closed. I swung around in my heels and kicked my legs over to Shayne. "And how am I going to do that now the doors closed? Did you remember to grab the keycard?" I smirked and Shayne started the push on the door handle.

"You're lucky I remembered it before I left!"Groaning he turned to me. "Bobbie hand it over!" He grunted while flicking his fingers. "You can get it, it's down my top." I whispered taking a small step closer. "Of course it is!" He said while looking around for anyone before putting his hand down my top and feeling around my chest and stomach, brushing his hands past my nipples. "It's not there!"

I pretended to be surprised and gasped. "Really? I thought I put it there. Maybe I put it down my pants, I get the two of them mix up sometimes. He sighed and shook his head with a small smirk on his lips. I walked over to him and leaned against the door.

Once again Shayne looked up and down the hall checking for anyone. He held one hand next to my head and slipped the other into my panties. I felt tingles as he moved his hand around. Still holding it there he looked at me. "It's not there either Bobbie." His voice was tougher and sounded a bit agitated. I never heard his voice like it before and it cause chills to go down my back. I lifted up my hand. "You could've checked my hands first you know?" I said while sipping the card causing the door to open and us to fall back.

Quickly Shayne pulled me into him and turned himself around so he landed on the floor with me on top of him. I giggled looking at Shayne who was hitting his bottom lip and shaking his head. I kissed him softly but he soon took over. I know it's bad but I had to give up. I was getting impatient and I didn't want to turn him off me completely.

Shayne rolled me over on the floor and kicked the door shut with his foot. I could see every muscle in his shoulders and arms flexing with every minor movement. He took his lips down my neck and to my chest biting slightly as he went. He spoke in burst in between each kiss. "Was someone trying to tease me?" I shook my head with a big grin. Shayne scoffed knowing all to well what I was trying to do. "Well it worked! Now let's see how you like it!" With that he picked me up and flung me into the bed.

Both of us filled the room with laughter. I missed this and it had only been two days but it seemed like forever. I felt my eyes blinking close and I let a yawn out. "Shayne I'm not playing anymore but I'm really tired. I'm sorry I think it might be jet lag!" He nodded and by the look on his face he was feeling the same.

Taking off his top and pants and  lying on his side Shayne chuckled. "Are we turning into those old married couples that get too tired to have sex? I mean I understand you but me!" I slapped his chest lightly and gasped. "I'm a year younger than you!" Chuckling softly once again he pulled me closer to him and I wrapped my hands around his waist. Our legs already intertwined.

"I love you honey!" "I love you too darling!"