What to do?

The strong scent of coffee hit me the moment I walked into the cafe. I turned my head noticing someone in the corner of my eye waving at me. I smiled towards Daniel who was beaming at me. "Hi!" He said cheerfully once I got closer. "Thanks for meeting me!" I chuckled and said it was no problem. There was a slight moment of silence but it was soon broken by a short waitress asking our order.

"So what have you been up to?" I murmured with a smile. Daniel sucked his teeth and nodded his head. "Well, I was travelling with my girlfriend for a while!" I gasped as my cappuccino touched the table. "Wow! Where did you go?" I asked. Daniel chuckled. "We got as far as Mexico and she broke up with me!" He bit his bottom lip and I covered my mouth shocked. "It's okay she got food poisoning from a dodgy fajita two days later!" We both erupted in laughter.

"That's it I'm going to Hell! Enough about me though, what have you been doing?" He smiled and took a sip of his coffee. "Umm," I cleared my throat. "Well my boyfriend and I just broke up recently too." I took in a deep breath and looked at Daniel who was stuttering and holding back a smile very badly.

"Oh, really?" He gasped and quickly cleared his throat. "I mean, are you okay or?" I nodded and giggled at his attempt of concern. I knew he was being genuine but there was something in his eye that made me think he happy maybe a bit excited.

I nodded and giggled. We talked for about an hour before I glanced at the clock in the wall. "Oh shoot look at the time!" I gasped picking up my jacket and bag. "I'm really sorry but I actually have to go help some friends out with a video! It was really great meeting you!" I cheerfully beamed.

"Yeah you too! Have fun recording and don't worry about the coffee I'll get it!" He said smoothly with a smirk. "Are you sure?" I doubled checked. He nodded waving his hand at the same time. "Hey Bobbie?" He stoped me before I walked away from the table. "Yeah?" I asked. "Can we do this again sometime?" He chuckled nervously. I smiled and said "of course! And next time I'm getting the coffee!"

Damien wanted me to record a video with him a Boze for smosh games. They wanted to play some Pubg, which I had no problem with since I loved the game anyway!

"You're late!" Joven shouted jokingly at me as soon as I stepped into the office. "You're cranky! What's new?" I teased chuckling. I made my way over to the spare computer by Damien and clipped on the mic and started to place the headphones around my neck. As I was organising myself Damien leaned in and whispered to me. "How was your date? Sorry it wasn't a date was it?" He smirked at me as I rolled my eyes.

"It was good! We're meeting up again soon!" I said as a little smiled creeped onto the sides of my lips. Damien laughed at me bringing the other twos attention to us. "What are you two talking about and why aren't I involved?" Boze asked her southern drawl and accent getting stronger with every question.

"Nothing! Are we ready to go?" I asked deflecting the question. Joven started to introduce the video but Boze was looking at me with doubtful eyes. And she brought she brought two finger up to them very slowly, then quickly pointing them at me making me laugh.

After a long and painful hour of trying to keep Joven from running away from the squad or even killing himself  Damien and I stayed in the office for a chat while everyone left for lunch.

"You know Shayne was really pissed when you left this morning?" I rubbed the bone of my brows and sighed. "He's barely said anything to me since we broke up! Has he said anything to you?" I asked but Damien pursed his lips and shook his head.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to feel anymore Dames! I'm just so confused about everything!" Damien walked over and gave me a tight hug and rocked me back and forth. He was always so great to me and I saw him as a big brother. "Shayne's feeling the exact same way as you too. Trust me, he always gets a bit funny after a break up!" He whispered.

"Damien I think I really like Daniel he's nice, kind and funny! What do you think I should do?" I asked almost whining. He took a long deep sigh and looked at me. "Bobbie I think if you really like this guy you should give it a chance. You deserve some sort of happiness after all you've been through!"