A Very Impatient Olivia

Shayne pulled me back into the bed as I reached for my phone that had been buzzing for the past half hour. "That's the fifth call, I should answer it!" "Do you have to?" I was holding the phone in my hand and facing Shayne. "Yes!" I answered it to hear a very hungover Olivia. "Hallo!" "Where are you?" She didn't seem impressed. My mouth dropped as I remembered our lunch plans.

"I'm on my way," I said running around trying to find clothes to put on. "With the food!" Shayne was starting to get dressed now as well, I hung up the phone and rushed over to Shayne. "I gotta go, I'll be back later. Good luck shooting!" I gave him a kiss and ran out to the hall picking up my bag and keys before running out the door. Just as I was walking out the door I stopped and ran back into Shayne's room, "love you!" I said peaking my head around the door. He laughed and kissed me, "I love you too! Now go you're going to be late!" He was holding onto my arms and started smiling pushing me slightly out the door.

I made a mad rush to the nearest Mexican. I felt like I got a few weird looks as I nearly sprinted in the door. I gave the my order and waited at the til until a hand patted me on the shoulder. I turned around, "Daniel! Hey!" I hugged my co-star and smiled. "I thought I recognised the hair!" We laughed and the waitress called out my order. I grabbed the bag saying thank you and stepped to the side still talking to Daniel. "The shows so close I'm starting to get nervous." He was rubbing the back of his neck and chuckling nervously while looking at the floor.

"I'm sure-" I was cut off by my phone vibrating in my pocket. "I'm sorry I'm running late! I'll see you at rehearsals!" I waved goodbye and went straight to my car. It took me another ten minutes to get to Olivia's. I went straight up to her apartment and knocked on her door. "It's open!" She shouted sounding very tired. "Sorry I'm late," I looked around trying to find Olivia. "There you are!" She was lying on the couch with a brown fur blanket over her.

"I'm starving, what took you so long?" Her face immediately changed once she faced me, her eyes squinting. I was placing the food out on the table. She began to stand up and walk over to me. "What is it?" I was smirking slightly. Then she gasped and turned my body slightly so my back faced her. "Did you had sex?"She said turning me around again. All I could do was smile and blush. "You did!" She was more energetic now and sat down at her table.

"That's why you were late, why you missed all my calls and why your hairs a mess!" She was patting the table, waiting for a response. "Last night I told Shayne everything," I sat down with two plates and cutlery and we began eating. "I told him I love him and we cuddled that's all!" I took a bite of my food hoping Olivia wouldn't ask me any more. "What about this morning?" It was as if she was getting caught up on her favourite soap opera.

"Different story." I got up and walked over to the sink getting some water. "Come on I need details!" She had a massive smile in her face and some guacamole on her upper lip. Walking back over I pointed to the spot and said "I'm not one to kiss and tell!"

"Oh come on! Was he good? You can at least tell me that!" I nodded taking a bite out of my burrito. "He was really sweet and careful. It was kinda cute!" Olivia nodded, "a sexy cute right?" "Oh god yeah!" She giggled slightly but I grabbed her hand. "You can't tell anyone yet, promise?"

She tilted her head and looked at me very sincerely. "Bobbie, you don't have worry about me at all!" I knew she was right, I could always trust Olivia. She was my best friend. "You look terrible! How much did you drink?" I said laughing as she threw her head into her folded arms on the table. She let out a groan, shaking her head.

I spent about another two hours at Olivia's. We talked about Courtney's party and watched trashy television. "Wait did Damien not hear you at all this morning?" She turned down the volume on the telly. I was sitting next to her in the couch starting to get very invested in what Kendall was going to wear to the met gala. "No he left last night for some trip. I think he's gone for two more days!" Olivia slapped the couch and turned off the television.

"Hey!" She grabbed my arm and I looked at her slightly worried at her eyes that were growing by the minute. "So you and Shayne will be all alone for two days!" My heart began beating faster as I realised what Olivia was thinking. We both squealed and laughed. "You should head home! There's no point in wasting any of those precious moments here!"

I collected my things and walked back to the couch where Olivia was back to flicking through the channels. "Thanks for today Liv!" She bent her head back and blew me a kiss.

I got back to the apartment tired after all my driving and rushing around Los Angeles. I put my bag and keys in the table looking at myself in the mirror in the hall. I sighed as I looked at my reflection. Walking into the siting room I saw Shayne scrolling on his Instagram and liking a few pictures. "Hey!" I walked around to sit next to him.

"Oh Good you're back! Let's go!" He stood up putting his phone in his back pocket. "Go? Go where?" He was smirking as he held my hand walking out the door. While he locked the door and started heading down the stairs I stood still. "What's wrong?" He was standing a few steps down but had turned around when I wasn't following. "Should I get changed? Do I need money?" He walked back up to me and held out his hand. "You look perfect! I've got everything sorted and if you must know we're going on our first date!"