Dirty Dancing

Waking up was hard, the bed was so warm and cosy. Also I'm lazy and didn't want to leave. I eventually opened my eyes, squinting and covering the bright sun light that was pouring in the hotel room window with my hand.

Rolling onto my side, scanning my eyes all over Shayne's face. His hair was ruffled and messy, his mouth slightly ajar with soft groans coming out of it whenever a part of my cold body rubbed past a part of his. My eyes followed my fingers as they traced shapes on his chest.

"Morning." Shayne softly mumbled in a deep husky morning voice while pulling me closer into the crook of his shoulder. "I missed waking up to you!" Looking up at him I saw his eyes were still closed but his mouth was turned up into a smirk.

Laughing slightly I pulled myself up and sat up on the bed. "And who's fault is that?" While I was in the middle of stretching my arms out Shayne pulled me back into his chest. "Mine but I think I've suffered enough, don't you?" He raises his eyebrows and tilted his head down towards me. Pursing my lips together, trying hard not to laugh or smirk, I squinted my eyes towards him.

"Well there is one more thing you could do..." I immediately failed and smiled as soon as I felt the vibrations from Shayne's chest once he chuckled. "And what is that? Do I have to fly around the other side of the globe for you?" "No!" I giggled as I propped myself up on Shayne's waist. "You can buy me breakfast! I know this really nice cafe we could go to." I but the corner of my lip as Shayne nodded.

Thank god, food!

"Okay get off me so I can get changed!" He said while pushing me off with ease and snaking my ass lightly. "Hey!" Sanding up and turning his head around Shayne smirked, "Oh hello to you too!" He already had dad jokes and was no where near being a dad!

Picking up my clothes I had strewn around the room I noticed a orangey yellow stain on my shirt. "Oh no! I didn't even notice last night!" I turned and showed the top to Shayne. "It's probably some cocktail!" I proceeded to put in my top but was stopped when I felt a nudge. Pulling the top over my head I saw Shayne holding out a plain grey hoodie. "You can wear that instead of you want!"

"Thanks!" The hoodie was big in me but it made me feel cosy and warm especially when I looked outside the window. It's was sunny but I could tell it was windy and chilly by what the people on the street were wearing. "Shayne you're gonna need a jacket! You can't go outside I'm Scotland in a t-shirt!" He simply smirked and shrugged his shoulders. Tiring in is heels he went back to his bag and pulled out a old, worn out brown leather jacket.

He threw it on and nodded his head towards the door. "You ready to go?" I shook my head and felt his jacket. "Okay after breakfast were getting you some new clothes! This is like O.G Shayne Topp right here, all you're missing is the blue robot top!" Laughing Shayne pulled me out the door.

Walking down the cobblestone streets linking one another arms, guarding ourselves from the harsh wind that kept blowing my hair around my face. After a few minutes we got to the square. I made a straight b-line towards the cafe, dragging Shayne in behind me.

Little bells jingled as I opened the door. Shayne and I took three steps in the door before I was engulfed into a tight hold. "Oh my goodness!" The lady squealed and pushed me out of the hug an arms length away looking me up and down. "Look how gorgeous you are! You've really become quite the young lass haven't you!"

"It's good to see you too Shannon!" Smiling I turned my head to Shayne who was stood looking very confused at us with wide eyes. "Shayne, Shannon! Shannon this is Shayne my boyfriend!" Darting her eyes from me to Shayne and back to me Shannon began to laugh and pull him into a hug as well! "Welcome! I'll go get Cal, you wait right here!"