I Was Stupid

I ran up the complex stairs, holding my heels in my hand. My vision was slightly was slightly obscured, it probably wasn't a good idea to have that third martini. Panting I reached the door and searched my bag for my keys.

"Fuck!" Nearly spilling out the contents of my bag I slapped it against my side. I reached up to the door ledge and felt around for the key. "Thank god!" My hands were shaking as I turned the key in its lock. I opened the door and closed it behind me quietly not wanting to bring attention to myself.

I checked the kitchen first but there was no sign of Shayne. He wasn't in the sitting room. Running lightly into the hallway I saw his door was opened slightly, just leaving a sliver of his room visible.

"Deep breaths."

I pushed back my hair, not that it would help since I looked dreadful. Opening the door I walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. Shayne was laying on his stomach with his head tilted to the right. He wasn't wearing a top and his hand was under the pillow showing off his great back muscles.

"Shayne?" I tired to sound soft but firm. Luckily he was a light sleeper so he woke up at the slightest touch from me. He blinked adjusting his eyes. "Bobbie?" He sat up slightly and leaned over turning on one of the lamps next to the bed. My face must've scared him as he jumped up and leaned in straight away. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" His hand was rubbing away the tear that was falling in my cheek. I put my two hands in Shayne's and held it there, it was warm and comforting.

Sobbing slightly I managed to get the words out of my mouth. "Shayne, I'm so sorry! I'm stupid and rude. I just hope you can forgive me because I love you too! I was too scared to say it but looking around the club I realised I didn't want to be there I wanted to be with you!"

Shayne pulled me into his chest and put his hand on my head. Swaying slightly he told me not to worry. "How could I stay mad at you?" I could hear him chuckle slightly but when I looked up at him I saw a slight tear in his eyes. "Are you crying?" We both began laughing. The heat from his chest made me feel warm inside.

The mood in the room changed once I pulled away from Shayne. He looked up at me with confusion in his blue eyes. Looking back I smiled at him easing his mind. Holding his cheeks between my thumb and finger I gave him a peck on the lips. "I'm just going to clean my face and get changed!" "Come back to me?" Still smiling and giggling slightly I nodded and left Shayne's room, picking up a t-shirt as I went.

After scrubbing my face and washing away any remains of my tear stained makeup I threw off my clothes and put on Shayne's black t-shirt. It was big and baggy probably from his muscles stretching it out. I'm only a few inches smaller than Shayne so the top was still a little small for me, only partially covering my ass.

I walked back into Shayne's room and closed the door very gently trying not to make much noise. My drinks were starting to take affect now and I was starting to wobble. Slowly and very unsteadily I made my way to the bed, bumping into a few objects on the way. Shayne was already back to sleep so I crawled into the bed softly. The two of our bodies fitted together perfectly, like two jigsaw pieces completing a puzzle.

I pulled the duvet up to my chin and Shayne wrapped his hand around me and brought me closer to him.

I woke up in the morning feeling cold and had a massive headache. I put out my hand across the bed feeling for Shayne, when he wasn't there I rolled over. He had left a small note saying he was at the gym and wouldn't be long. Sitting up I rubbed my head and went on my phone. Minutes after scrolling through my instagram feed, Olivia was FaceTiming me.

"Hey, how did it go?" She was whispering softly. I think the other girls were staying the night at her house, Olivia's not the type of person that talks about others business carelessly. "Good! Really good!" I was looking down on the mattress and picking off pieces of cotton that had collected into tiny balls. My whole face was getting redder and hotter thinking of everything that happened. "So did you sleep together again? I can see you're wearing his shirt!"

The front door closed and I heard footsteps walking towards the bathroom. "I think Shayne's back, I'll see you later for lunch?" "Ughh can I not stay in bed? My head hurts so much right now!" I chuckled at her slightly but even that made my brain feel like it was being shook about in its skull. "Fine I'll bring the food to you!" She sniled and blew a kiss into the phone. We said goodbye and I hung up.

Walking out to the hall I could hear the shower flowing so I tip toed into the kitchen to put on the kettle. I made two cups of coffee, one extra strong one for me. Maybe that would cure my hangover. Suddenly while I was looking in the cupboard two hands wrapped around my waist and spun me around. I calmed down as soon as I heard Shayne's stupid laugh.

"Is that my shirt?" He was still holding me at my waist with my back facing him. Turning around I brought my arms up around his neck bringing me closer to him. "It might be. Do I look good?" I said looking up at Shayne. He looked me up and down, "no, you'd look better with it off!"

"Huh!" I gasped. Shayne was half joking but I but my lip thinking of us. "How long until you need to be on set?" He took out his phone and checked the time, "I'll be leaving in an hour, why?" He saw my grin and looked down at me smiling. Taking of his shirt I jumped up into his chest where he carried me to the bedroom, kissing as he was going.