Still Hurting

"What? You're moving out?" I gasped. Damien nodded his head with a very meek smile. I glanced at Shayne. He was staring blankly at Dames. The two were inseparable, I knew this would be hard for Shayne. "Don't worry it's nobody's fault, I just feel like I need to get my own space and..." his voices trailed off. His face had gone pale and gaunt. The silence of the room was deafening.

Suddenly Shayne started chuckling. "So you're breaking up with us!" He pretend to sniffled. Finally the tension broke and the room was filled with laughter. Just then I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown
Hey! How are you?

I decided to ignore it and I put the phone onto the counter. "We're are you going to go?" I asked with a smile on my face. Damien swallowed his coffee "Ah!" He nodded and placed the cup on the counter. "Just a few blocks away. So I'm still close but I'll be close to..." he stopped himself and quickly brought the cup back up to his mouth, trying to hide behind the steam of the coffee.

My mouth and eyes opened wide. Shayne just laughed. "Who?" He nudge Dames arm. We both bent in closer wanting to know who this mystery person was. I had my suspicions but I wanted to hear it from Dames. "Come on tell us!" Shayne chuckled excitedly. He was leaning in so close to Dames I thought he'd fall on top of his lap. "Well, it's just cause the new place is closer to Boze, that's all! I mean I already hang out at her place more than here anyway!" He tried to explain. His face was red and he kept stuttering.

I just smiled at him and sipped on my coffee. Shayne laughed and clapped his hands. "Dude you've fallen for her hard!" Damien smirked and seemed to agree with Shayne. I collected all the cups and started to wash them in the sink. "And what about you Shayne, anyone got your eye?" Damien poked.

I waited patiently for Shayne to answer. "Maybe." He shrugged. I felt a dagger go through me. I had no clue why but I didn't want to hear that. I felt hurt and betrayed. I must've blanked out for a second or two. "Bobbie!" Damien yelled slightly. I wiped a stray tear from my eye. "Yeah?" I said turning around to the two boys. "You good for dinner tonight?" Damien asked and I nodded.

He went to grab his jacket in the hall and was shouting back arrangements but I wasn't listening. Another text popped up on my phone.

Unknown
So you're just gonna ignore me?

I should've blocked the number but Shayne distracted me by touching my hand. His eyebrows were scrunched down to his eyes and he looked at me confused. "Bobbie, everything okay?" He asked sincerely. I nodded, pulling my hand away. Damien came back into the kitchen. "I'll see you at work!" He looked at Shayne then to me. "See you tonight!" He bent over giving me a kiss in the cheek, something's had always done when leaving.

"Bye!" I whispered meekly. "I'm going to get changed." I stated and went into my room. Closing the door behind me I heard a muffled conversation between Dames and Shayne then the door closing. I went over to the wardrobe and took off my dressing gown. I search the hangers for something but gave up. Tears started to flow out of my eyes like a fountain.

I sat on the cold wooden floor in my bra and underwear. My knees pressed up to my chin. What was wrong with me, I hadn't been this upset over Shayne in a long time. Even without trying he could hurt me.

"Bobbie?" Shayne creaked the door opened. I looked around the room for me. Tiring to the right he saw me on the floor begging to stand up. I tired to quickly turn around and wipe my eyes but I was too slow. "Hey, what's wrong?" He questioned softly.

I shook my head "I'm fine Shayne!" I mumbled with a fake smile on my face. "No you're not!" He snapped loudly. "Your crying in your room! Something must've happened since Damien came home. Tell me what's wrong!" He spoke sternly. I scanned my brain for a lie to tell him because I honestly didn't know why I was so upset. "I just was thinking about Daniel, you know? I'm not quite sure how to break up with him." I wiped away another lose tear and smiled at Shayne. "I'm fine, trust me!"

He looked at me suspiciously, squinting his eyes. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded with the fake smile still on my face. "Yes. Now go or you'll be late for work!" I laughed. "I'll see you at dinner." He nodded and started to slowly walk out of the room but turned around just as he was in the doorway. "Bobbie, call me if you need anything, okay?" He smirked with soft eyes. I nodded lightly and he left, the front door of the apartment shutting.

I flopped back onto my bed. I needed to calm myself before the photo shoot, I couldn't go with red puffy eyes and s runny nose. Talk about photogenic. Laying down with my eyes close I focused on my breathing. The apartment was in silence apart from the clocks ticks and tocks echoing throughout.

The silence was broken by yet another text from the unknown number. They were starting to get annoying now.

Unknown
Liar.

Just that one word. I was so confused but I shrugged it off and blocked the number. Shaking all my thoughts out of my head I got up and changed. This morning would only be a small bump in my day and I wouldn't let it ruin anything. I looked in the mirror and put concealer over my hickey. It would only be temporary, makeup would do a better job hiding it later. I looked at my blue eyes and started to say everything that was going to be great about the day. "I'll look great in the photos today, I'll have a great dinner tonight." I took a deep breath. "I'll forget about Shayne!"

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Hey!
Omg so sorry I haven't uploaded in ages I've just been in such a big block lately and I'm trying to push through that wall.

I want to say a huge thank you to everyone that's been reading this story and a Massive thank you to everyone that voted or commented on the last chapters.

sad-isfy (FIRST EVER OMG)
Sydsal23
obriens-girl
aishyluv262
JanessahBauloRaganda
jbcrazed89
sdw0485
aishyluv262
shaynexcourtney769
pinkrebi
DaniRose33
AND a special thanks to
Smooshlover
trashytaurus
Yeetos17
DaddyCasGotAss you guys really help me when I'm stuck or not feeling great about a chapter. Love you all <3