What does this mean?

A cold draft fell over my body making me shudder. I rolled over into my side sighing as I got closer to warmth. A soft scent of cologne made its way up through my nose. Slowly I squinted my eyes opened careful of the sun that was beaming in through my window.

My breath hitched as I realised Shayne was in the bed with me. I felt the corners of my mouth turn upwards into a grin and I bit my bottom lip. I studied every inch of his face. Every bit of him, his stubble, his dirty blonde hair even his lips that were all over my body just hours ago made me smile.

While I was staring at those gorgeous lips Shayne wrapped his arm around my lower back  drawing me in closer to his bare chest. "Do you always watch me sleep? It's a little creepy you know?" He said with a deep husky morning voice.

His eyes were still closed and I did the same as I nuzzled my head closer into him. "It's kinda hard not too while your laying naked in my bed." I giggled. His hand moved slowly even further down my back to where his fingers glossed over the dimple of my spine. "Do I need to remind you why I'm naked in your bed?" He whispered into my ear. He was so close I could feel the air from his mouth  move against my skin.

Chuckling I couldn't help think about how different Shayne was when ever he flirted with me. His voice would naturally go deeper, he would also get a lot cockier and smug. I didn't mind though. Shayne told me once that I tend to tease him a lot and act coy when I'm horny. I don't doubt him but I honestly don't know, I feel like when I'm "with Shayne" I'm a different person. Not that I'm Betty in a black wig with jughead kind of different, just that we can be ourselves and a lot more comfortable with one another.

I stopped talking to focus on listening to Shayne's heartbeat but was interrupted by him asking the dreaded question. "So what does this make us?" His heartbeat got faster with every second that passed waiting for my answer. "I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I would love things to go back to the way they were." He blurted out his voice cracking slightly at the end.

I sat up facing away from Shayne. "I don't what to pick up where we left off." I stated and turned my head around to him. "I want to start over!" I laughed seeing the terror in his eyes fade away. He flopped back onto the bed and let out a deep breath.

I stood up and put on my underwear and picked up Shayne's white shirt from last night that was thrown on the floor. I could hear him get up out of the bed on the other side. I put my arms through the sleeves and realised the shirt only barley covered my ass and a tiny portion of my black satin Brazilian underwear peeked out.

I began to button up the shirt from the bottom up when I said "besides I only with you for the sex!" I joked not looking at Shayne. I stop at the fourth button from the top as I hear Shayne's footsteps come closer towards me. "K really?" He stood looking at me. Next thing I know is he's locked me up and flung me over his shoulder.

Shayne carried me out of the bedroom over his shoulder firefighter style. "Shayne put me down!" I giggled as I slapped on his back. He let out a hearty chuckle and placed me back into the ground. As I turned to walk away he slapped me on my ass. I swung myself around to see he had a huge cheeky smirk on his face.

"Did you seriously just do that?" I gasped shocked. "What are you going to do about it?" He said smugly and took slow strides towards me that made me back onto the arm rest of the couch. "Hmm?" He hummed. He stepped closer making me fall onto the couch. Shayne laid over me with his hand propped up in the top of the couch. wrapped his arms around me. He brought his head down towards mine making our lips inches away from each other.

"Shh, don't be so loud!" A familiar voice interrupted them. Next they saw Boze tip toeing out of Damien's room carrying her plaid shirt and boots in her hands. She was followed by Damien. His hair was ruffled up and he had a smile on his face.