The Ralphs Girl

Slowly but surely I started to wake up feeling a soft hand rubbing my head softly. Still laying in my stomach I turned my head and smiled softly. Shayne was laying on his side propping his head up with his hand. Softly smiling I said "good morning boyfriend!" Putting a lot of emphasis on the boyfriend part.

Rolling onto his back while scoffed he smirked. "That's way to cheesy!" His voice was gruff and slightly husky, I could feel the vibrations from it ricocheted against my chest and chin that I had placed onto of him.

"I don't believe that's what you're supposed to say to your girlfriend in the morning!" As he scooted up the headboard slightly he pulled me into him and held me there with a loose grip around my lower back and shoulder. "Good morning! But don't you find all does name a bit cheesy or stupid, like kitten! What's that about?" His face scrunched up and he furrowed his eyebrows.

I looked up to him and giggled quietly. "You seemed to have thought quite hard about this." Running my index finger along his chest I looked down and followed it with my eyes. "I don't know some of them are kinda cute. Not babe or baby, they seem kind of douchey to me." Pausing I thought of a name that we could call each other, I listed a few in my mind while I pictured Shayne's voice. "What about darling or honey?"

I tilted my head and looked up at Shayne, he was doing the same but had a look across his face like he was a solving a maths sum. "I like it! Not bad Reid! Or should I say mrs Shayne Topp since were getting all 'lovey dovey' and cheesy!" Stunned I pushed myself up from his chest and tried to close my mouth that was wide open.

"Woah, hold on a minute! We only talking about pet names not marriage! Don't you think we should be going out for a little bit longer before even thinking about that!" Shayne sat up completely now and held my arms and looked into my eyes. "Calm, I was only joking!" He rubbed up and down my arms but his eyes drifted over toward the floor.

"Would you want to marry me?"

His eyes were big and blue and looked like they belonged to a lost pup. I must've really freaked him out, I freaked myself out for god sakes. Looking into the future I could see myself with Shayne in our apartment or maybe a house in the suburbs. Actually I had a very clear picture in my head.

"Have you got a ring on you?" I said jokingly calming the situation and bringing the tension down. "Seriously, I do. Maybe not now but later down the road, I definitely wouldn't say no." Smiling Shayne leant forward and kissed me. "Same here, darling!"

That sounded good!

Bending over to the floor I picked up my phone and checked the time. "It's a quarter to seven, we should start getting ready!" I patted his bare stomach while he was mid stretch causing him to grunt sharply. I got up from the bed and started getting dressed. "Was that a bit if chest hair I saw?"

I teased Shayne as he went into the bathroom and started shaving. Peeping his head around the doorway as I was painting my face with makeup. "I know I finally hit puberty!" His head was tilted up causing his voice to sound deep and he looked like he was concentrating.

I did very plain makeup with a light brown eye with a winged liner and a pale pink matte lip. I think it suited my outfit, a grey long sleeve woollen dress. I had knee high grey suede boots that I hadn't an opportunity to wear yet.

Shayne had walked out five minutes prior saying he was going to watch a game with his dad and brothers. I felt a bit awkward so I went into the kitchen to see if I could help with anything. "If you could help me with the potato salad and stuffing that would be great!" Charlotte said pacing around the kitchen looking stressed.

After three hours of cooking in a very hot kitchen we severed dinner. I got in really well with Shayne's mom, and the rest of his family but Charlotte more then anyone sympathised with me about my homesickness.

Later on after dessert Dan asked Shayne and I how we met. I took the opportunity to tell him since everyone- except dan, Shayne, me and Robert (Shayne's dad) was either asleep in their rooms or in the sitting room. "Well I was coming from some hiking place and I stopped at a Ralph's to get some water." Shayne sat back in his chair and crossed his hands already smirking.

"So I'm looking at drinks and I'm bent down looking at the lower shelf and I see someone's really nice shoes!" My hands are gesturing as I talk because I'm trying to create a clear picture and emphasise my point. "Naturally I get up and turn to this guy and say 'nice shoes'!"

Shayne started laughing so I turn to him and ask why he was laughing. "You also complimented my shirt!" Shayne then continued the story. "So Bobbie walks away, like a few inches. And Olivia, who had been standing there there whole time, says out loud 'she wants to fuck you!'" Both his dad and Dan started laughing and I felt my cheeks start to burn.

"Wait, did you hear her?" Robert leaned in and rubbed his chin curious and laughing about our story. "Of course I heard I was only a few feet away!" Once again the four of us erupted in laughter. I finished the story by saying "I remembered seeing a few of the guys in tops saying smosh summer games, so a few days later I was curious and looked it up!" I turned my head towards Shayne and smiled.

"And I click on the first video I see and I recognise two of the people in it, Shayne and Olivia! Towards the end I see that there talking about me and being the stalker I am I was able to find Olivia's twitter and I messaged her!"

Patting his legs Shayne stood up and said he was going to bed. "I feel so stuffed after all the food I might go and sleep it off as well! We'll see you later!"

"Shayne can you come help me take off my boots?" I said sitting on the edge of the bed and leaned back balancing myself on my elbows. Shayne came over and bent down on one knee and grabbing the heel of my boot. The first ine was fine but when he tried tugging it off and it didn't budge, he placed his hand on my inner thigh for extra support.

I flinched at the touch of his cold hand. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah your hands are just cold, that's all." After hearing that Shayne brought his hands to his mouth and blew into them and rubbed them together. Once again he placed his hand on my thigh but this time it was warmer, maybe because of the heat or where his hand was I started to get butterflies in my stomach.

"Are you sure you're okay you look all flustered and you're cheeks are red! Let me feel you're head, you might be coming down with something!" He started to lift his hand from my thigh but pushing it back down I looked at Shayne. His eyebrows were after raising gently and I saw him tense his jaw for a split second.

Kissing Shayne was very different from any other kiss I've ever had, it wasn't rough or harsh, each time was gentle and soft and passionate. Falling back slowly onto the bed I brought Shayne down on top of me.

Our breathing was getting heavier and quicker pace. I could feel the heat pulsating out from Shayne's chest. I stopped and looked up at him. "Shayne we can't really do this in your parents house!" I was whispering incase anyone was passing. "I mean isn't that a little weird?" He nodded his head back and agreed with me. "Yeah you're right, we're in my childhood room!"

But neither of us stopped.

Well until we heard a knock on the door and quickly scrambled off each other. I had to answer it since Shayne had a slight distraction in his pants. I answered hoping to god my lipstick wasn't all over my face or my cheeks red from blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope yall liked the little, I guess Easter egg?

It's from one of my favourite clips of Shayne and Olivia to watch. I do hope the timeline fits into it. It should but if it doesn't, feck it.

Thanks
-E