Three Little Words

Two weeks had passed everything finally seemed to be going back on track. Shayne and I were getting closer and closer by the day, sometimes I'd wake up in the hospital and he would be asleep in a chair beside me. I would just look at him, he seemed so innocent and sweet while he was sleeping.

Rehearsals were going fine and I practice my lines with Shayne. He's not that great at singing but it makes me laugh. "Okay can we move on to the next scene today, I want to make sure I have it right for tomorrow." I handed Shayne the script. "Do I have to dance again?" He was slouched back in the couch, it was his day off so I felt bad for asking him to this but he said he really liked doing it.

"No, besides I'll  be doing enough of that tonight!" The smosh girls and myself were going out tonight for Courtney's birthday. "Come on lazy!" I pulled Shayne up from the couch and practically dragged him into the kitchen since it has the most space. We practiced for around five minutes before I messed up a line.

"Ughh why can't I remember it!" I turned to Shayne with my hand on my head. He wasn't even looking at the script, he was just looking at me. "Shayne? Line?" What was wrong with him. He started flicking the pages. "Uh...um.." he looked back up at me, his eyes were big and he had gone pale.

"I love you!" I laughed and shook my head. "You're on the wrong scene!" His hand began twitching slightly. I walked over to him and place the back of my hand in his head. "Are you feeling okay?" He placed the script on the counter and let out a deep breath. "No, I'm saying it." My face dropped and I could feel my heart beat faster. "Bobbie I'm starting to fall for you. I love everything about you, you're smile, you're dimples, the way you laugh and everything else. I could stand here for hours talking about you."

I couldn't move. My mind went blank. Words were flying around in my mind but no were coming out of my mouth. All I had to say was "I love you too!" Just four words, and I couldn't say them! Shayne's face began to change. I couldn't tell if he was mad or embarrassed. "Shayne...I..." he turned away from me and just when I reached out to touch his arm someone knocked on the door.

He went passed me and answered the door. He had a fake smile on but I could see in his eyes he was hurt. Olivia, Courtney and Mari came in the door. I forgot I told them to get ready here. I did the same as Shayne and put on a fake smile. I watched Shayne over their shoulders as I hugged him, I had broken his heart.

The whole time I was getting ready I felt guilt building up in my stomach. I felt horrible pretending to be happy but I didn't want to ruin Courtney's birthday. I just smiled whenever they looked at me or just dipped on my glass of wine. Once we were all done we walked out to the siting room where Damien and Shayne were sitting.

"Well what you think?" Mari asked and pointed to all of us. "Tell is if we look bad!" Courtney said and Olivia was nodding her head. "No you look great, right Shayne?" Damien gave him a tiny smack on the shoulder. I just stood there looking at my shoes as I dug my heel into the carpet. "Beautiful!" Shayne gave a weak smile as I looked up at him. "All of you!"

How could I do this to someone so sweet. What was wrong with me?

I tried to have fun in the club but I couldn't. I was going to get another round of drinks for us when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned and saw Olivia mouth the words bathroom and she reached out her hand. I took it letting her lead me to the bathroom. There wasn't many people in it for a change, apart from one girl on her phone obviously trying to hide from the loud music and drinks.

I sat up on the sink and Olivia stood neck to me , she place her hand on my arm and rubbed it. I didn't want to look at her because I knew I'd start crying. "What's wrong?" She titled my head so I was forced to look at her. "Talk to me." Her voice was soft and kind, she gave a soft smile which made me burst into tears. She hushed me as she placed my head in her shoulders.

I wanted to tell her everything but I just started crying. The girl in her phone started looking up at us very concerned and slightly frightened. "Liv I made a massive mistake! Like huge!" I was after calming down slightly and was wiping away my tears. "I slept with Shayne." Olivia's face went red, her mouth was wide.

"That's the mistake? When?" She love gossip but she was more concerned about me at this point. "My birthday and no! God no!" I didn't know this was possible but her mouth got even wider. "What? Why didn't you tell me? Did he do something to you?"

Once again tears started falling down my face. I was so horrid and rude. I thought of Shayne all alone in the apartment. I told Olivia everything. Every encounter, every feeling I needed to tell someone and I trusted her with all my heart. "He said I love you and I just stood there! I should've said it back!"

Olivia's eyes started watering. "Oh babe!" She pulled me down off the sink and pushed back my hair. "Go now! Go home, I'll tell everybody you're feeling sick." I took in s deep breath, gaining courage and smiled. "Thank you!" I gave her a kiss in the cheek. Just as I was leaving the bathroom I turned to see her squealing towards the phone girl and jumping up and down.

I needed and Uber right away. I needed to get to Shayne, he needed to know how I felt. I looked at myself in my camera. I was a mess, mascara running down my face, my eyes were red and puffy. I looked like trash but all that was on my mind was getting home to Shayne and telling him I love him.