Worth the wait?

I stood patiently in the apartment, pacing into the kitchen to turn on the kettle for tea and then waiting too long that the water went cold leading to a never ending cycle of tea runs.

I jolted from my seat hearing the loud echo of the door unlocking. I stood up quickly seeing Shaynes shy face peer round the door. "Any news?" I asked impatiently. He let out a hearty sigh as he threw his keys onto the kitchen counter. I darted my eyes towards them to check if he had left a mark on the white and grey marble.

"Were completely locked out of everything and they haven't given out anyone's paychecks yet so I'm guessing were not gonna get them any time soon." Shayne snapped throwing his hands up in the air. "Woah! Calm down, I'm sure-." "Calm down! Are you joking right now! Bobbie I could loose my job! All of us could loose our jobs!" He shouted at me. I tried to reach out for his shoulders but he quickly turned around and started to rub his temples with one hand. "I'm going for a shower." He stated dryly and walked out of the room.

I stood in silence, in shock, in fear even. We've had our plenty of shouting matches before but this time it was different. There was something about his eyes, they were pools of black, completely empty and emotionless. I toke a few breaths in and out. Folding my arms I thought about what I should do next. At first I thought about giving him space letting him cool down. "No!" I mumbled. He wouldn't let him give out to me like that.

I stomped my way towards the hum of the shower. When I opened the door I saw Shayne perched on the toilet seat taking off his heavy black boots. "Can you please leave me alone Bobbie?" He said dryly, almost sounding tired and defeated. He turned around and begun getting undressed. "Shayne that's not fair!" I started meekly.

Using his right arm he pulled his shirt over his left shoulder, making his key necklace sway momentarily. "I can't really deal with you right now, oaky?" He sighed and threw his balled up top on to the floor. "No!" I barked. "You can't just shout at me and expect me to sit back and take it! I know you're upset and you've every right to be but you can't let it out on me!" I protested and finished with a sigh before turning to walk out of the room.

Before I could leave Shayne grabbed softly onto my wrist and pulled me back so lightly I felt like I was floating. He place his hands onto my hips, rubbing his thumbs onto an exposed piece of skin on my waist.

He closed his eyes. Placed his forehead onto mine and sighed. "Im sorry, I guess I'm just stressed today." He said softly. Then with opened eyes he quickly corrected himself "not that that makes it any better." I smiled "And I'm sorry for snapping at you."

Shayne smirked. "Don't worry, I actually like it when you give out." "Oh yeah?" I laughed. "Hmm," He hummed pulling me into his bare chest and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Yeah it's really sexy!" He laughed. I shook my head giggling. "I can't take you seriously!"

"No really, I like it! You should do it more often." His hands were now deep into my back pockets and I noticed him staring at my lips. The room was fully covered in steam from the shower. I stood on my bare tip toes giving him a short kiss on his lips. I stood back flat on the ground.

There was no more than a few seconds before I had thrown off my top and Shayne had picked me up and slammed my body into the near by wall, my legs wrapping around him. My breath hitched as he started to kiss my neck leaving more love bites as he went further down my body.

Next, He was pushing my body tighter into the wall, holding me for support with one hand and tearing my jeans off with another. Just the fabric from his new grey Calvin's was stopping me from feeling the full extent of his bulge.

After placing both his hands back onto my hips he hoisted me up higher so that my legs were now resting on his shoulders. My fingers gripped onto Shaynes dirty blonde hair as he inched his way up my thigh leaving a trail of kisses as he went.

Just as he reached the innermost part of my thigh he stoped hearing someone pounding on the front door. Growling I threw my head back hitting it off the wall. "Why does this always happen to us!"

Shayne sighed deeply letting me feel his warm breath rippling on every inch of my bare skin He smirked and gently placed me onto the cold tiles. "I'll see who it is and come back to you!" I smiled as I quickly put my undergarments and Shaynes top that was nearly a dress on me. I kept holding onto Shaynes hand until the very last second and went to open the door.

I looked through the peep hole and quickly swung the door open once I saw who was on the other side. "Liv, are you okay!" I gasped dragging her over to the couch. She was in black legging and a white top. Absolutely no makeup.

She flopped back into the couch and grabbed a cushion that she hung onto tightly. I say next to her holding my arm out to comfort her but as soon as she looked up tears flooded down her eyes. "Hon who is it?" Shayne called as he walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I waved my arms for him to go away and darted my eyes towards Olivia who was still weeping onto my shoulder.

Shayne got the message and nodded his head before leaving the room. I hushed liv trying to make her feel safe. "Everything's going to be all right! There's no need to worry. You need to try and calm down, okay?" I said positively and pushed her off my shoulder so I could look at her face. I wiped away one stray tear that was falling down the side of her cheek.

"Is it okay if I stay tonight?" She asked meekly. "Sams away filming and I don't feel like being by myself right now. I know that seems stupid but I can't help it." She fiddled with the edge of the cushion and looked up to me with puppy dog eyes. "How could I say no to you!" I laughed making Olivia give me a very obvious pity smile. "Was Shayne walking around in a towel? Wait, is that a hickey on your neck?" She gasped poking at the mark that was becoming visible. "How do you alway spot these things!" I yelled jokingly.

These were going to be hard times for Smosh, we all knew that but something inside me felt a bit excited. I thought I was becoming apart of a whole new chapter of the channels life. This was only going to be a minor bump in the road and for now I was going to help as much as I possibly could.