Wishes Do Come True

I brought out everyone's dinner and sat down. I decided that I'd make a toast, I mean that's what you do when you're hosting a dinner party, right?

"Ahem!" Everyone turned and looked at me and I felt my cheeks go red. "So, thank you guys all for coming and I hope you enjoy everything. This is just to say a small thank you to everyone for helping me and being so kind. You're all so lovely and I love you all!"

In the corner of my eye I saw Shayne lift up his wine glass. "Happy birthday Bobbie!" His voice was soft and it made all kinds of butterflies in my stomach. Everyone repeated Shayne. I really felt special and loved. This was my family away from home.

Later that night

It was about 12 and Courtney was just leaving. "I hope you had an amazing day!" She said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Shayne was the only one left and I think he was a bit awkward since he was standing in my apartment near my couch with his hands in his pocket.

" I called an Uber they'll be around half an hour, so I'll just wait outside." I was shocked, "Shayne, it's dark and raining outside. There's no way I'm leaving you wait that long! It's fine you can wait her as long as you want."

"Do you mind if I just change real quick?" I pointed towards my room. "Oh, no no I don't mind!" Shaynes cheeks went almost as red as my hair. "Put what ever you want on the telly." "The what?" Shayne looked puzzled. "Sorry the tv." Shayne laughed and I went in to my room. I opened my wardrobe and put in some pyjama shorts and took off my bra. I put on a bralette instead since I would've felt weird talking to Shayne in no bra. I just threw on a white t-shirt and went back into Shayne.

"You're on the TELLY!" I knew he was trying I mock me so I just laughed. "Seriously one of the episodes of your show is on. It's only a rerun though." This actually caught me off guard. "Wait, you watch my show?" I sat down next to Shayne. "Of course Bobbie, why wouldn't I?" I smiled and watched the show silently with Shayne.

Ten minutes later

A scene came on the show, where I tackle a massive guy to the floor. "Okay there is no way you're able to do that!" Shayne said shaking his head. "I did and I can!" I said sitting up facing him. "Bobbie, I'm smaller than him and you wouldn't be able to take me!" "Wanna bet?" Shayne was smirking, "follow me!"

I brought Shayne to a room in my apparent I renovated into a small gym. There was a mat on the floor. "Why are we here?" "Well Shayne, I didn't want you to hit you head on the hard floor." "Once again, there is no way you can-"

I cut Shayne off by tackling him to the floor. "You were saying?" Shayne smirked and flipped me over. He was lying on top of me holding my hands on the mat above my head. He smirked "YOU were saying?" I laughed but wrapped my legs around his waist in turn flipping him.

I put my hands straight out past his head. I was sitting on his hips with my legs bent on either side of his body. His hands were on my hips and I could feel his bulge hardening. Shayne was obviously embarrassed but I bent my arms bringing my face closer to his. It was risky but I kissed him. He didn't kiss back so I pulled away and sat up.

"Shayne, Im sorry I-" now Shayne cut me off. He sat up and pressed his lips against mine. Looks like my birthday wishes was going to come true after all!