Through His Eyes

Shayne POV
(Flashback)
Damien stood in my doorway, he wasn't going to leave without getting an answer from me. I took a few deep breaths. "I think..." I started meekly. "I think I've made I massive mistake. I love Bobbie so much and now she's seeing another guy!" Damien blinked at me and walked over to the bed scoffing. "Then why did you break up with her?"

(Present day)
"Then why did you break up with me Shayne?" Bobbie barked and I brought my eyes to the floor. "How am I supposed to believe you!" "I don't know." I said softly while twiddling with my fingers.

"Why didn't you say this to me earlier, now everything's so much harder!" She stressed almost crying. She turned around and held her face in her hands. I stood up and took a few steps over to her. "Nothing has to change! You and Daniel look happy together, I don't want to ruin that! That's not why I told you!" I explained gently. I brought my hands up to her shoulders and held them.

"I wasn't talking about Daniel Shayne!" She spat. I jumped back slightly but leaned back in. I was worried for her. "What is it?" I turned her around and looked deep into her blue eyes that were slowly filling up with water. "Bobbie you know you can tell me anything!"

She gave a little sniffle and her eyes darted around my face. "I wasn't going to say anything, at least not yet." She began and we walked back to the bed. She sat down crossing her legs. She looked nervous. Bobbie stared at my thumb that was running back and forth on her hand.

"Im late. I guess I've been so busy lately I hadn't realised." She said calmly but still had a little shake in her voice. "Okay, that's fine!" I said trying to hide my shock and worry from her. "Have you said anything to Daniel yet?" I asked and she shock her head. "I'm around two and a bit months late." She said slowly and clearly.

She looked up at me with her eyebrows up high and waited for me to say something. "Wait I'm confused you've only been with Daniel for a few weeks now!" I corrected out loud trying to make sense of the timeline in my head. "At that point we were still...." I mumbled and snapped my head up to Bobbie who was nodding her head.

"Oh god!" I exclaimed. "Yeah." The two of us sat in silence for a few moments. I was just about to say something but Damien knocked on the door and came in. "Hey guys I don't mean to interrupt but the foods getting cold." He said and Bobbie sat up and with in a blink of an eye she was gone out of the room.

I sat in silence the whole meal. I could feel my eyes growing wider with every minute. My thoughts were speeding around my brain. But then I thought of something. I looked at Bobbie  playing with her food with the fork and I thought about how she must've been feeling.

Later that night I went to Bobbie's door and knocked on it. As I waited for her to open the side I practised the little speech I had prepared. Of course once she opened it I immediately forgot everything.

"Shayne? Are you okay?" She asked but I just stuttered. I inhaled and walked into her room which shocked her. "I'm sorry for barging I'm but I just want you to know if you're pregnant I'll do everything I can to help you!" I exclaimed quietly so Damien wouldn't hear. Her mouth was open and her eyebrows were scrunched up.

"Shayne I don't even know if I'm pregnant yet!" She gasped with a little chuckle. Hearing that little chuckle out of her made me the happiest I had been in a long time. "I know but if you were, and even if it wasn't my kid I want you to know I'll help you!" I empathised causing Bobbie to run over to me and wrap her hands around me. I smiled for the first time in a long while.

"Why did you break up with me Shayne?" She asked once again quietly. We were still hugging each other, neither one of us wanting to leave. "I just wanted you to be happy again." I mumbled through the mass of her ginger curls.

The next morning at breakfast all three of us were sitting at the dining table laughing when Damien spoke up. "What's after happening with you two?" He joked but was genuinely curious. He turned to me but I just shrugged my shoulders and smirked.

Suddenly Bobbie's phone vibrated on the table. She looked at me from across the table and I nodded towards her placing my spoon back into my bowl. "Hello, Yes." She said clearly onto the phone. I stared at her but could see Damien look back and forth at us confused. "Thank you, bye!" She finished and hung up the phone. "Well?" I asked as she threw her phone onto the table. She shook her head and all I said was "oh."

"Is everything okay Bobbie?" Damien asked concerned. She gave a little smile and nodded. "Oh yeah, sorry Dames!" She turned her head towards me. "Is it weird I'm a little disappointed?" She asked with a small giggle and and agreed. "I feel the same!" We both laughed as Damien sat between us scratching his chin.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Wow a whole Shayne PoV chapter. Wow. Hope yall liked it. I might do a spoopy chapter closer to Halloween.
-E