Were Going on a Trip

My phone vibrated on the bedside table causing me to wake from my deep sleep. It woke Shayne up too but he didn't mind. He rolled over giving me a small smile. "Morning!" His voice was a bit croaky and he wrapped his arms around my lower back.

I gave a small quite laugh, "morning!" How could someone be so cheerful so early in the morning? "We should start getting ready." I said trying to get out of the bed but Shayne pulled me back and laid on top of me. "Can't we just stay here?" His mouth was inches away from mine and he had a hand on either side of my head for support.

"I wish," I placed my hands on his cheeks, "but we both have to pack!" He rolled his eyes jokingly which made me laugh. Pulling my head up to his I kissed him. I rubbed my thumb over his cheek feeling his stubble. "Do you think I need a shave?"

I shock my head "no, I like it!" He chuckled "oh really?" Suddenly he nuzzled his chin into my neck, acting almost like a dog. Laughing I pushed back his head. "You're so stupid, you know that?" I rubbed my fingers through his hair. "Yes but only around you!" He has a massive smirk on his face and I scoffed pushing him into the other side of them bed.

"Hurry or we'll be late!" I walked over to my wardrobe grabbing my suitcase and picking out clothes. Shayne was doing the same in his room and we were talking to each other through open doors. "How many days will we be there?" I was looking up weather for the next few days in Colorado trying to sort out outfits. "Around four days, maybe another day or two it'll depend!"

I managed to pack my bag with out bombarding Shayne with a million questions. I got dressed into some ripped skinny jeans, a cream loose fleece turtleneck and some light brown boots that had a tiny heel. I walked out to the hall and saw Shayne staring at his phone. "You ready?" I stood behind him and patted my hands against my side. He turned and faced me with his mouth up. "You look lovely!"

I smiled embarrassed and my cheeks started to go red. "Thank you!"I gave Shayne a kiss and we headed out the door. The flight was long but I didn't mind. We had downloaded a bunch of 'My Hero Academia'. I must've fallen asleep during on if the episodes because I jolted awake once I felt the wheels hit the tarmac. Shayne had his arm around me and his chin in my head. Patting him slightly I woke Shayne slightly "we're here!"

While getting our bags out of the overhead compartment a woman complimented Shayne on how we were a cute couple. I could see him getting flustered and blushing which made me giggle slightly.

Isn't so nice how a total stranger can make you feel good?

"So are we getting a can to your house?" I said walking out of the airport doors and pointing at the line of yellow cabs. "No I think my brother said he'd pick us up!" I stopped almost paralysed with fear. I thought I wouldn't have more time to prepare myself. "There he is!" Shayne held up his arm and waved across the street. My heart began racing as I saw the figure walk across the street. Shayne held my hand and tilted his face at my. "You'll be fine, trust me!" His placed a small kiss on my cheek.

Taking a deep breath I braced myself for the encounter. "Shayne, nice to see you!" His brother was about the same height as him. They were very alike the only difference was that he was bald. I was slightly taken back by how alike they were. They pulled away from there hug and Shayne introduced me. "This is my brother Mark." He gestured toward his brother and took a pause wrapping his hand loosely around my waist. "Mark this is Bobbie," I put out my hand and shook Mark's "she's my girlfriend!"

My mouth opened wide but quickly turned into a smile. I looked up to Shayne and saw the worry on his face drift away. I mean I knew we were something but it was the first time he called me his girlfriend, to be honest I loved it! "Woah! Girlfriend!" Mark turned to Shayne smiling and then to my hand and shook his head. "I think we're pass handshakes at this point!" He smiled and embraced me in a tight hug. He took my bag and we headed for his car.

It was about thirty minutes to get Shayne's house. Mark and I spent the whole journey talking about childhood stories, mainly to embarrass Shayne. He was sinking into the back seat while I stared and giggled in amusement at Mark's stories. "Wait! You peed on the porch? In front of all the neighbors?" I turned in my seat facing Shayne.

"I was young!" He hung his head in shame and rubbed his temples. "Looks like you're saved buddy, we're home!" I looked out the window and saw glimpses of the house through the bare tree branches. Pulling up in the drive way I could see a brown house that looked like a log cabin but had big windows in it making it look very modern. I could see two children playing in the light snow with two women watching them.

Mark parked the car and said he'd get our bags out of the boot and I hopped out of his car. Shayne had one bag in his hand and gently pushed me forward with the other. "Hey mom!" I looked to see one of the women walking toward me. She put out her hands and hugged Shayne.

Turning to me she grabbed my two hands and held them. "And who is this gorgeous girl!" "His girlfriend mom!" Mark said walking past caring our bags. Her head turned quickly from Shayne to me and back to Shayne. "Oh lord! Hello! Wait what!" I couldn't help but giggle at her shocked but smiley face. "I'm Bobbie." "I'm Charlotte , welcome to the family!" She hugged me and then smacked Shayne lightly in the shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me!" That made me relaxed and I thought what would happen in the next few amazing days.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Hey guys sorry this is late.
I tried my hardest to find out what Shayne's brothers and family is called but I couldn't so sorry that these names are wrong. I do remember him saying his dads Robert though.

God I sound like a stalker!

Anyways hope you're all enjoying this story. Thanks for reading it!
-E