Back at the studio

I was at the entrance of the studio and I see that it was very old I guess that they closed it after... you know. I went inside and see that there's a lot ink everywhere and I almost tripped on some. Than, there was a about 30 Bendy cutouts that was everywhere and it almost gave me a heart attack they pop out.

(??? Pov)
Y-yn? I said peaking at the girl walking around the studio and wandering like the curious girl she has always been. I wander do she remembers me? Maybe she don't. But, she won't forget her favorite little devil. Would she?

(Your pov)
I was still looking around still I had the strange feeling that I was being watched and I didn't like it. I just shrugged it off and countined my little trip around the studio like the curious little girl that I was when I was small. I walked around until I went to find a strange room with a cartoon like wolf strapped down to a table with his chest bursted out. It was something terrible that I wish that I can unsee without any thought about that.

(??? Pov)
I see that she found my best friend. But, she would understand that the reason why I killed her Uncle is because he destroyed everything that I love in my life of existing in the world of humans. When he created me I was made to make kids happy and I was okay with that I mean, I am for a kid's show and she loved ever single episode when Joey sat her down and she watched the show of me and my best pal Boris the wolf but, I guess that all good things must come to a end.

(Y/n pov)
So, the demon's name is Bendy that I used to watch when I was 5. I said looking at a picture of the demon in a tutu. I giggled at the sight. And, I know that Bendy is a very special person to alot of people even to Joey and his pal Boris.

"I'm gonna make everything better Bendy dear"

OMG cliffhanger!!!  Well, that's all I have for now.🖤🖤🖤🖤