Thank You so much!!!

What's up? Miri here with a special message! I know what you are going to say: But Miri all your talks are special. What's so good about this one?

I wanted to wait until this very day and it has finally come! We came a long way from the mistakes I made in this book to the characters that here now and I would just like to thank you guys for helping me make 1k votes!!!!

I really appreciate the things that you guys say to make me keep going with this story and made me push on and that's what I did because of you guys I also have a lot of new ideas about the future of this book from you guys but as the author of this book I must not tell anyone except for the one person I work with their story which is Cutiepie123a who gave me a few ideas so check out her Bendy story.

I really love that you guys care for me and this story. I always wanted to be a great writer but I didn't know this was gonna happen sorry I'm talking to much... Thanks for the long way we been through to get here so if you want to talk I am always here and I also went back and fixed my mistakes in the story so you should notice that and let me know in the comments who's your favorite character or your favorite moment in the book.

Thank you for being on this great adventure with me❤️❤️❤️

That's all for now...

Miri out🖤🖤🖤