The spotlight

"So Boris, do you remember how you died?" You asked looking at the cartoon wolf "Um..." Said Boris looking at the sleeping demon that wore himself out by crying his eyes out "No sorry" said Boris as his ears flopped down in disappointment.

"What's with Bendy being a murdering type of person?" You asked looking at the wolf "He tried that with you too y/n" said Boris smiling at you "What?" You asked looking in disbelief in your eyes.

"One day Joey decided that he was going to take you and Bendy and I to the park. After we got there Joey accidentally fell asleep and so did I and Bendy was stuck with you but he was okay with this" Boris said smiling "After a couple more minutes Bendy finally fell asleep and you was alone. You crawled away and someone found you and they tried to take you in the process so, Bendy sensed that he couldn't feel your presence so he went around looking for you and he sees you getting hurt by the man so Bendy turned into his demonic form and quickly killed the man and brought you back before everyone else woke up'' said Boris ''Bendy might be mean sometimes but he really wanted to share the spotlight with you in it with him'' said Boris smiling ''Wow'' you said with indescribable look on your face ''But, I don't remember this at all'' you said ''Well, you were a baby so of course you would't remember'' said Boris ''I'm gonna put Bendy down'' Boris said walking away with the demon in his hands baby style.

(y/n pov)
Bendy was nice to me when I was a baby? I really thought demons was mean but since he was made for a kid's show I guess I can understand why he would be nice but Bendy would kill adults but he would never hurt a little kid. That seems strange I guess this means he was made to make kids happy so that would be hard for him to hurt a little kid or even a baby. But, that was not the case. This case was different he didn't hurt me for a reason but he would kill those who would hurt me in this case. I'm gonna find out.

(No one's pov) 
''Boris!'' you yelled as you called to the wolf and he came into the room ''yes?'' Boris said ''Would Bendy kill others just for his own good?'' you asked looking at the demon yourself ''Bendy would kill older people but for some strange reason he can't hurt a child'' said Boris ''Bendy is a demon but since he was created for a kids show it might be hard for him to hurt a child'' said Boris ''What about me?'' you asked looking at the wolf ''Bendy actually had a little crush on you but you was very young so he couldn't be with you at the time but when you came back and all those feelings came back and he wanted to be with you'' Boris said smiling at you ''Thanks for telling me Boris'' you said patting Boris head and his tail wagged at the action ''I'm going to bed'' you said walking up the stairs ''Goodnight'' Boris said watching you go up the stairs and you noticed that his ears lowered indicating that he was sad ''Come on'' you said smiling and he ran upstairs with you and you and Boris was together after that sleeping.