Meet Bendy, Bendy meet my parents

(2 weeks later... I got lazy your pov)
I was doing pretty fine. There was no problems with any of us for the last few weeks and I just been laying around the house since Bendy and Jax being overprotective wouldn't let me go to school until all the wounds and bruises on my body was healed because they didn't want anyone at school to be asking questions about me.

Destiny is still in the hospital and I still feel bad but everyone lately been trying to cheer me up and I guess some of the stress went away. And if I haven't mentioned before now I am. My parents are coming over to visit me since I moved out the house to have some more room for the toons and I guess I shouldn't be scared of what they will think of me and Bendy being together and that there are living and breathing cartoons here in my home.

"So toots, what are you gonna do when your parents see us and that we are living with you?" Bendy asked me and I just sat on the couch looking at him "Well... I can't have you guys in human form because I don't want to lie to them. I guess we will just see when they get here" I say with a smile "And what about Joey? I am guessing they will be pretty freaked out that your Uncle is now a cartoon" Bendy told me and I haven't thought about that "And to be honest I don't mind being in human form. I am getting used to this" Bendy told me and I just smile "But still Bendy. I don't want to lie to them" I say "And I don't want my first impression of me meeting your parents is that I lied about me being a toon" Bendy told me "Yeah I know" I say "I know exactly what I am gonna do" Bendy told me and I looked at him with a confused look on my face "What are you-" I try to say but Bendy put one of his gloved fingers over my mouth and he smiled at me.

"Don't worry toots. I got it covered" Bendy said as he took his finger from over my mouth and he headed up the stairs "Wait Bendy!" I yelled "not now toots. I am thinking!" He yelled back at me as he headed all the way up the stairs and I let out a small smile.

(Time skip still your pov)
It was almost time for my parents to come over and the toons did know but they was still doing their own thing at the moment and Rosie and Jax was sitting with me in living room they always known my parents and I knew theirs too and we was close with one another.

"I missed your mom" Rosie told me as her tail swinging see left to right behind her "Rose, I just remembered" I say and she looked at me "What if my parents say something about your ears and tail color? They known and seen you more enough to know what color your tail and ears was" I say and she just smiled "I will be fine. Actually I was always able to do this" Rosie said and we heard a knock on the door and Rosie got off the couch and ran to the door and opened the door to see my parents my mom (m/n) and my dad (d/n) "Rose!" I hear my mom yell as she caught Rosie in a big hug "Ms. (L/n) you are squeezing the life out of me" Rose said as my mom let go of her "And how is my princess doing?" My dad asked me and I smiled at him "I am doing fine dad" I say as I hugged him "I see you still love to watch that Bendy and friends cartoon" My mom say as she looked at the TV and see the episode playing "Of course. And that's what I wanted to talk to you about" I say as they looked at me "What is it?" My mom asked me and I smiled "You know how Uncle Joey used to take me to the studio when I was little?" I asked and they nod their head for me to keep talking "The main character, Bendy the dancing demon the one that I loved the most is here" I say and they looked at me "What do you mean? He is here" Dad asked me "He's here" I say as I hear footsteps and turned to stairs only to see Bendy walking down "Meet Bendy" I say as Bendy stood beside me "Hiya I am Bendy" Bendy says as he waved at them "Y/n sweetheart. If this was Bendy why is he a human?" My dad asked me and me and Bendy just looked at each other and smiled and looked back to them. "Your daughter is right. I am the real Bendy the demon from the cartoon" Bendy says as he snapped his fingers and turned back to his human form.

"See?" I say pointing to the demon "How are you here?" Mom asked Bendy asked as he turned back to human form "By the ink machine" Bendy respond back to her "What's the ink machine?" Dad asked him "My Creator Joey created it to bring his creations to life" he said "Joey died about a month ago" Mom said "Yeah, about that" I say "What did you do?" Mom asked "Bendy brought Joey back about 2 weeks ago" I say "Well, he is human but just have ink mixed up with his blood" Bendy said "Wow. What's next you gonna tell me that Boris the wolf is alive" My dad said and Boris poked his head out the kitchen "Did someone call me?" Boris said and my parents just looked at him with fear "Oh hello you must be y/n's parents" Boris said as he hugged my mom and dad "And you must be Boris" My dad said "In the flesh well ink" Boris said and they both smiled at him.