A change of heart

(Destiny pov)
"Dad?" I said as I walked to the kitchen to see him talking on the phone it was my mother 'I honestly really do miss her' I thought to myself before my dad got off the phone "What's up pumpkin?" He asked "Can you take me to the studio?" I asked "What? Why do you wanna go there?" He asked "I think I know who that new thing was lurking around here is. But, I need to make sure my guess is right" I say smiling "Why?" He asked me "I want to protect someone. And before you say anything else don't ask who and we can wait until I get out of school" I say as I walked out the kitchen and grabbed my book bag and walked out the house and to school 'this thing is not gonna get his hands on you...'

(Your pov)
"Is everyone ready?" I asked smiling at everyone Bendy is not going to school with me today but that's fine. "Yeah, let's go" I say as me,Jax,Rosie,Star and Inky went with me to Jax's car and we headed to school.

(Allison pov)
"Hey Allison?" I heard someone say as I turned around to see that it was Bendy standing in my doorway "Yeah?" I say "Do you wanna tell me why that angel had you as a hostage?" Bendy asked me "Huh? Oh! When we back at the studio and you was still there Alice would be in the lower parts of the studio and would make up plans on how to split both you and y/n up. After a while I found out what she was doing and I was gonna tell you but she blackmailed me and said if I was going to tell you she was gonna kill me" I said "That blasted angel" Bendy said crossing his arms and smiling "Don't worry. I'm going to make sure that nothing will happen to you" Bendy said before leaving and leaving me in my room until I heard coughing and it wasn't normal coughing it sounded bad.

After walking thorough the hall I see that the only room I didn't check was Dylan's and to the say how he acts like he would had been the first person to say hello to everyone and when I opened the door I see Dylan turning in his bed and half of the bed was covering in ink.

"Dylan?" I say quietly as I walked over to him "W-why are you h-here? P-please don't kill her " I hear him say as he coughed out a little ink I felt his forehead and looked at him "You're burning up" I say as I walked out his room and down the stairs to find Crstyal or Joey "Joey?" I called to him and he appeared "Yes Allison" he said smiling as he was sitting on the couch "Something is very wrong with Dylan" I say and he looked at me "Where is he?" He asked "In his room" I say as he snapped his fingers and disappeared to where I'm guessing is Dylan's room.

(Joey pov)
I appeared in Dylan's room and Allison said that something is wrong with Dylan and she was right "Dylan, Dylan can you hear me?" I asked as I sat on the edge of his bed "P-please don't hurt her" he whispered to himself "Come on Dylan. Wake up" I say shaking him and his body feels like it is on fire or something 'what's causing this? I am not leaving your side' I thought to myself.

(Dylan dream)
I stood there in fear as this demon who was taller than me was holding Crstyal by the neck and Rosie was laying on the floor unconscious "Now Dylan. I am not going to ask you again. Where's Bendy the demon?" He asked with a smirk on his face "W-why do you want to know?" I asked "Just want to chit chat with my own kind" he said smiling as his grip closed tighter on Crstyal neck "I'm not tell you where he is!" I yelled "Oh okay. Than she's gonna die because of you" he said as his grip closed completely shutting her air pipe and she stop breathing "Crstyal!" I yelled...

(End of dream)
My eyes shot open and was face to face with Crstyal and Joey 'this energy feels familiar to me' I thought to my self before Crstyal started talking "Dylan are you okay?" She asked as she hugged me "Y-yeah" I say looking at her "Do you think he's sick Joey?" She asked as she turned to face Joey "Yep it's a cold. This is the same thing that happened to Bendy when he was created but it happened a few months later on" he said crossing his arms "Dylan, I am gonna have to wash these sheets. You can sleep in my room" she said smiling as I looked at her and she smiled "O-okay" I said as I snapped my fingers and looked that I was in her room and I laid down on her bed and drifted off to sleep.
'I don't want to have another nightmare'